Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    If everyone would just put him on ignore instead of trying to explain that 1+2=3 to someone who only wants to see =4 this ridiculous conversation would go away. Why you are bothering to dance with this person and waste your time is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this image sums up my feelings every time I come back here feeling like I want to make a point in this thread. It's my realization of how pointless it would be to discuss with the guy.

Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2015-07-26 at 12:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, this embarrassment of a thread is still going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Why ignore? He's a gold mine of laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    If you would learn to read, this nonsense argument was already debunked on the 3rd post of this thread.
    And your terrible attempt at "debunking"(I use that term incredibly loosely) was debunked on that VERY SAME page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Dude... just stop repeating the same debunked nonsense over and over and over again...

If you would learn to read, this nonsense argument was already debunked on the 3rd post of this thread.
    Thanks for the laugh.

Notice how every single person who comes in here says you're full of shit. Take the very obvious hint.

No one is denying that hero picks mat... Fuck it. I don't want to argue with you anymore. It's going no where, I don't even know why I keep clicking on this thread.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.