Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Georgia isn't exactly the natural habitat of African animals. And these animals are even more dangerous than wild animals because they've been around humans and are more prone to approach them, rather than run away. They're gonna to get hungry and I don't think after being in captivity their whole life, they're suddenly going to not go to humans for food.

It's dangerous, and if they can't catch them humanely, they need to put down.
    Hehe true atleast they got a sweet taste of freedom, hope they catch them and move them rather than killing them though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Pretty sure lions tigers hippos and jaguars aren't native to Georgia
    Hippos are masters at adapting

Maybe this counts as a Necro, but it's worth reporting that one of the escaped tigers apparently killed someone, last I heard they're still hunting it.

Tigers are an animal you never want eating a person, they get addicted to the taste of salt in our blood and become pathological man-eaters quickly, so putting it down is the only option now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nara Numas View Post
    Tigers are an animal you never want eating a person, they get addicted to the taste of salt in our blood and become pathological man-eaters quickly, so putting it down is the only option now.
    Oh, interesting.

I had only heard of cougars that are pathological man-eaters before.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh, interesting.

Its' well-documented, especially in India where they're native, a tiger that's got a taste for human will hunt humans to the exclusion of much easier prey.

Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins are on the case.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh, interesting.

We have black bears here that rarely attack humans. They burrow under a fence at a garbage dump and just sit on top of the garbage piles eating. They are actually pretty docile, you can get out of your car and toss your garbage on the pile then leave without the bear even looking at you.

But if one of the bears attacks anyone they are put down immediately.