View Poll Results: Where are David Sweat and Richard Matt who escaped near 9 days ago from Prison?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Somewhere still in the area SE of where they escaped from as reported.

7 18.42%
  • They are long gone man, they got a ride and in Mexico or Canada.

20 52.63%
  • Probably hidden in the woods dead attacked and killed by a Bear or Something

6 15.79%
  • Probably waiting it out with some family held hostage.

5 13.16%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Where are David Sweat and Richard Matt who escaped near 9 days ago from Prison?

So now it's going on near 9 days since David Sweat and Richard Matt escaped from Prison in New York, so the question is where are they now?

Also at some point is it possible they could they pull this off, could they have obtained their freedom and never going to be caught?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If they can't be bothered to leave some sort of clue that tests my geography knowledge while making me think I'm playing a game, I can't be bothered to care.
    David Sweat, Richard Matt Manhunt Continues: $100,000 Reward Posted After New York Prison Escape Near Canada

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/06...n_7531550.html

It's worth $100.000!

Pretty funny I was just watching prison break and wondering how often people actually escape from prison. And in that show I felt like everyone would know their face and that it was ridiculous nobody recognized them, but I guess I never seen these dudes before either. Then again Lincoln's case was very high profile, so I assume their pictures were plastered across any possible media outlet. I don't know what I'm getting at, good for them I guess.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Pretty funny I was just watching prison break and wondering how often people actually escape from prison. And in that show I felt like everyone would know their face and that it was ridiculous nobody recognized them, but I guess I never seen these dudes before either. Then again Lincoln's case was very high profile, so I assume their pictures were plastered across any possible media outlet. I don't know what I'm getting at, good for them I guess.
    Yeah when this first happened, I thought of all the other prison breaks, that they would be caught with in hours, but now that this is going on day 9 I don't know, I surprised independent trackers or bounty hunters might not be on this for a cool $100.00.

However now that it has done on, I am starting to lean towards waiting out or soon to be dead in the woods.

things a $100.000 can get ya!

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-06-14 at 08:35 PM.

In Canada or Mexico.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    In Canada or Mexico.
    NY Gov: Escaped inmates could be close or 'in Mexico by now'

That's pretty comforting.

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-rural-resid...041213134.html

So much for stat of the art tracking methods, and super advanced technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    NY Gov: Escaped inmates could be close or 'in Mexico by now'

That's pretty comforting.

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-rural-resid...041213134.html

So much for stat of the art tracking methods, and super advanced technology.

They had at least 7 hours before anyone knew they were gone. 7 HOURS.

That is an insane amount of time to travel from new york to anywhere in the country or to canada.

They had help and alot of planning to pull this off. They most definitely went into canada and got a ride into a national park where they probably are hiding out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If they can't be bothered to leave some sort of clue that tests my geography knowledge while making me think I'm playing a game, I can't be bothered to care.
    Apparently nobody else got the Carmen Sandiego reference.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    They had at least 7 hours before anyone knew they were gone. 7 HOURS.

That is an insane amount of time to travel from new york to anywhere in the country or to canada.

They had help and alot of planning to pull this off. They most definitely went into canada and got a ride into a national park where they probably are hiding out.
    Yeah but their ride didn't show up and dogs caught their scent going south not north. Right now they seem to be searching the local area.

What's so special about these two? I'm sure there are plenty of people just as bad out there who haven't been caught in the first place.

They're probably innawoods

If it was me, I'd break out of prison and make sure I had several hundred dollars in cash on me. Then I head to a sporting goods store and buy:

1. a nice racing bicycle.
    2. a nice pair of padded bicycle shorts, wind / rain jacket, and some breathing mesh jerseys
    3. A nice helmet and sunglasses to cover my face so people can't recognize me.
    4. A packpack with a bunch of camping equipment, survival gear, food, bicycle repair kit, air pump, spare tubes, etc.

Then I do a marathon ride for hundreds of miles, maybe even across the country. I'd lose a lot of weight in the process and be even more unrecognizable.

You'd pretty much never find me. Ever.

9 days out. I'd be somewhere in the Great Plains to Colorado by now.

It would be even better if I had someone on the outside buy all the stuff for me and leave it where I can just go get it. That way I don't even go into the store.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2015-06-15 at 02:27 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If it was me, I'd break out of prison and make sure I had several hundred dollars in cash on me. Then I head to a sporting goods store and buy:

1. a nice racing bicycle.
    2. a nice pair of padded bicycle shorts, wind / rain jacket, and some breathing mesh jerseys
    3. A nice helmet and sunglasses to cover my face so people can't recognize me.
    4. A packpack with a bunch of camping equipment, survival gear, food, bicycle repair kit, air pump, spare tubes, etc.

Then I do a marathon ride for hundreds of miles, maybe even across the country. I'd lose a lot of weight in the process and be even more unrecognizable.

You'd pretty much never find me. Ever.

9 days out. I'd be somewhere in the Great Plains to Colorado by now.

It would be even better if I had someone on the outside buy all the stuff for me and leave it where I can just go get it. That way I don't even go into the store.
    Yeah, I would assume if they were close it should have been easy to catch them by now, considering they have dogs, and expert trackers. So they are dead or Long GONE I think now.

Day 10

If they would have been killed after they were found to be guilty, this wouldn't have happened.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    If they would have been killed after they were found to be guilty, this wouldn't have happened.
    here here.

put your flame suit on.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Dr. Venkman would of said:

If they've any sense in those huge melons, they'll be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    As Dr. Venkman would of said:

If they've any sense in those huge melons, they'll be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley.
    Well one of them just had a birthday, so I guess sweet freedom was his present.

Dead trapped in a wall somewhere.

Or heading to the border.

But I am willing to bet one will be caught at a 7/11 and he will rat out his friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    agreed that is if they were both convicted murderers.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Canada does not like criminals trying to cross the border. A friend of mine took care of a dui, and they wouldn't let him in 2 years later.