10+ Year Old Account

Did you reroll female human yet?

Rumor has it that if you play female human, your skills will increase by at least 46%. I didn't think it was true either, but there's a reason why the best players are all female humans. Male human players are always inferior because the male gender in the game is inferior.

I've actually witnessed former male human players reroll female human and their skills nearly doubled overnight. It's shocking but its true. You actually play better if you play female human because the best players play female human. And since the best players play female human, that means everyone has to play female human or else you aren't on their level yet.

Female human players only associate with other female human players because female human players are the only good players in the game. Therefore, you can't be the best if you don't play female human because nobody good will want to play with you. If you can't play with good players, you can't improve and will only get so far.

The lesson learned here is that anyone playing non female humans are limiting their maximum potential. Of course, if you play a class that female humans cannot play, then you better be playing a female Night Elf Druid or female Dwarf Shaman. Those are the only two exceptions, everything else is performance loss.

If this thread has helped you on your journey to remove the shackles that is the inferior race you play and you've rerolled female human, feel free to thank me. The more people that play female human, the better the playerbase will get because statwise, female human is the best race/sex combo in the game.

What about the ladies? Majority of players are male and it's been proven playing the opposite sex for men improves performance, is it possible the same is true for women? I suggest they all go male human instead of female, for science!

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks. We don't need more of these threads here. Go tweet this to wowdevs or something.

Closing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.