Deleted

amount of americans thinking they are gay

25%! Really!?
    The success of the gay agenda over the last 20 years is nothing short of astonishing. The fact that this many people think that gays make up this much of the population is downright laughable, if it weren't so serious, what planet do they live on? Obviously a planet where their existence is limited to cable TV and absolutely nothing else because you can simply step outside your home and walk around for an hour to realize that is fantastically inaccurate.
    The truth is that gays barely exist as a population, even the number Gallup gives, 3.8% gay, lez, bi, or tranny is overblown and lends itself to plenty of scrutiny. The success of this particular tentacle of Cultural Marxism like many others, has been media, and you know who controls the media http://davidduke.com/who-runs-the-media/. The same people who founded Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School, the people of Marx himself, the same people who lead, found and finance every subversive movement in Western Civilization. Their tireless antagonism along with their other vast resources has created an environment where, whether online or in the real world it is rarely an actual gay person running their mouth or keyboard over "gay issues", it is by far most often someone who is not gay, many of whom likely know very few, maybe one, if any gay people at all. People are literally falling all over themselves to praise gays or at the very least express their indifference, and tacit support abounds even though those giving may not agree, they are silent out of fear and so complicit. It is truly something incredible to get people to fight for a cause that is completely opposed to their interests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, this is gonna be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I wish i knew what was in the "Gay agenda"...then i could sync it up with my google calendar

10+ Year Old Account
    You lost me at "Gay Agenda"

Deleted
    What difference does it make that people overestimate the amount of gays?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I wish i knew what was in the "Gay agenda"...
    End of the world perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    <yawn>
    There is a point to all this Angry-I'm-12y-Old herp derp post?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The same people who founded Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School, the people of Marx himself
    Oh jeez. I mean I get that some people have to be reactionary, hardcore-redneck whackos. But it still wouldn't hurt if they educated themselves a tiny little bit ...

As difficult as women are, I've threatened to switch sides a time or two.

Men kind of look like chimpanzees though.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    There is a point to all this Angry-I'm-12y-Old herp derp post?
    He lost me at Frankfurt its just an Airport with a village around.

Not functional enough to read OP but I'm gonna reply anyway. Sexuality isn't black and white, nothing is, except math maybe, that's pretty solid, but trying to convince yourself that it is will only hurt yourself.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    the horror of people championing civil liberties. an insidious evil agenda that must be stopped.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    An endless orgy?

Are there any women? It's ok if they're lesbians, I can watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    more like end of the world PARRRRRRRTYYYYY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    As difficult as women are, I've threatened to switch sides a time or two.

Men kind of look like chimpanzees though.
    Haha preeeaaccchhh

25%! Really!?
    The success of the gay agenda over the last 20 years is nothing short of astonishing. The fact that this many people think that gays make up this much of the population is downright laughable, if it weren't so serious, what planet do they live on? Obviously a planet where their existence is limited to cable TV and absolutely nothing else because you can simply step outside your home and walk around for an hour to realize that is fantastically inaccurate.
    The truth is that gays barely exist as a population, even the number Gallup gives, 3.8% gay, lez, bi, or tranny is overblown and lends itself to plenty of scrutiny. The success of this particular tentacle of Cultural Marxism like many others, has been media, and you know who controls the media http://davidduke.com/who-runs-the-media/. The same people who founded Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School, the people of Marx himself, the same people who lead, found and finance every subversive movement in Western Civilization. Their tireless antagonism along with their other vast resources has created an environment where, whether online or in the real world it is rarely an actual gay person running their mouth or keyboard over "gay issues", it is by far most often someone who is not gay, many of whom likely know very few, maybe one, if any gay people at all. People are literally falling all over themselves to praise gays or at the very least express their indifference, and tacit support abounds even though those giving may not agree, they are silent out of fear and so complicit. It is truly something incredible to get people to fight for a cause that is completely opposed to their interests.
    You cited a conspiracy theory website from David Duke? A white supremicist of all things and a well known racist in David Duke? Are you serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You cited a conspiracy theory website from David Duke? A white supremicist of all things and a well known racist in David Duke? Are you serious?
    Click on OP's name. Click on View Started Threads. This is remarkably tame for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since it's unproductive out the gate.