Deleted

David Cameron denies 'back me or I'll sack you' threats over EU referendum

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...aria-G7-summit

'Do as we say and as our financial masters demand or you will be sacked.'
    Cameron doesn't want to leave the EU and he isn't really that bothered if he doesn't get the 'reform' he said he is after. He, like all politicians, are puppets of International finance Capitalism or Globalism if you prefer, and we all know who dominates that.
    You can't just want change, you have to be the change. If you want out of the EU then vote and campaign for it.

Some people like to sit back and relax while focusing on a single fishing line. Watching and waiting for the line to jerk indicating a fish has taken interest and adjusting line tension and reel speed to land that big fat bass in their boat.

Some people just throw 12 sticks of dynamite in the water.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Niva View Post
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...aria-G7-summit

'Do as we say and as our financial masters demand or you will be sacked.'
    Cameron doesn't want to leave the EU and he isn't really that bothered if he doesn't get the 'reform' he said he is after. He, like all politicians, are puppets of International finance Capitalism or Globalism if you prefer, and we all know who dominates that.
    You can't just want change, you have to be the change. If you want out of the EU then vote and campaign for it.
    So let me get this straight, Cameron has denied saying 'back me or I'll sack you' and you've interpreted that as meaning he said 'Do as we say and as our financial masters demand or you will be sacked'?

Even in La La Land they're looking at you with a confused expression on their faces.

It's important to note that the OP has deliberately missrepresented David Cameron. At no point, has Express.co.uk claimed that Cameron used the words, ''back me or I'll sack you'' or ''Do as we say and as our financial masters demand or you will be sacked.'' That is the journalists twist on the quote, and is in it's entirety made up by the journalist, a parody of the full quote. Which is, in it's entirety as described by Express:

“I’ve been very clear.

“If you want to be part of the Government, you have to take the view that we are engaged in an exercise of renegotiation and having a referendum, and that will lead to a successful outcome. Everyone in Government is signed up to the programme set out in the Conservative manifesto.”

While i do see problems with this sentence. In that he basically tells other Politician to agree with the party, as opposed to the actual people that they were elected to represent. He did not threaten to sack party members for their opinions.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMKing View Post
    It's important to note that the OP has deliberately missrepresented David Cameron. At no point, has Express.co.uk claimed that Cameron used the words, ''back me or I'll sack you'' or ''Do as we say and as our financial masters demand or you will be sacked.'' That is the journalists twist on the quote, and is in it's entirety made up by the journalist, a parody of the full quote. Which is, in it's entirety as described by Express:

“I’ve been very clear.

“If you want to be part of the Government, you have to take the view that we are engaged in an exercise of renegotiation and having a referendum, and that will lead to a successful outcome. Everyone in Government is signed up to the programme set out in the Conservative manifesto.”

While i do see problems with this sentence. In that he basically tells other Politician to agree with the party, as opposed to the actual people that they were elected to represent. He did not threaten to sack party members for their opinions.
    Ur obviously just shilling for cameron so dont get so uppity either
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    — Winston Churchill

Deleted
    The Standard
    Old news (Published: 08 June 2015), Was supposedly “over-interpreted”, And was quickly backed away from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMKing View Post

“I’ve been very clear.

When you state "part of the Government" in the UK, that is specifically talking about our "cabinet" of senior ministers who are bound by our constitution to follow "collective responsibility" (ie when speaking publicly have to follow the same hymn sheet as the other government ministers). This is only removed by the Prime Minister for very unique circumstances.

The current state of the cabinet's permission to deviate on Europe:

They cannot campaign for a no vote until he completes the renegotiations, it looks likely that he is going to allow free campaign when we actually have completed negotiations though.