10+ Year Old Account

Chatter or Prat...

Plz can you help me decide which one to use...
    If you think chatter plz write why...xD
    If you think prat plz write why...xD

thx ih advance and cheers...xD!!!

It's a lot easier for you to simply state what you would like in a chat addon. We may like chatter or prat for reasons that have nothing to do with what you want...

Wish you told us what you want from each addon....xD

Chatter is easier to use....

Prat have more Functions but is a bit Buggy with the Buttons on the Left Side

Both have less CPU Usage (MB) so if you need a Simple Chat Addon use Chatter, if you need more customizable use Prat.

10+ Year Old Account
    sry if I was not been clear on my question,but my goal is good lookin and customizable chatt which can show time, lvl od player and is not too heavy for configuration...xD

Neither.

Never understood chat addons.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Neither.

Never understood chat addons.
    For myself, such addons offer more control over the appearance and additional functionality.
    Ability to copy chat to the clipboard, copying of urls (links) to the clipboard for pasting into a web browser, removal of unnecessary buttons, matching its appearance to the rest of a UI, etc.
    Not sure why you bothered with that reply which isn't helpful, and I would argue rather pointless.

What everyone wants out of their ui is unique.

Though I am finding myself not using most of what Prat or Chatter offer, so I am looking into much simpler alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    sry if I was not been clear on my question,but my goal is good lookin and customizable chatt which can show time, lvl od player and is not too heavy for configuration...xD
    So than Read my previous Post and choose Prat