Poll: Which Spec will you go on day 1 HFC?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    BM until 2/4pc than MM

I've heard Survival will be dead like dirt.
    I will give it 3-4 days.
    A buff will come in, just like in HM, that will bring SV back to be used again.

Was originally going to stick with BM (with MM OS) just because my current gear is driven that way, and then swap to MM but given priority target swapping etc. I think I will go straight to MM on the first night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    I will give it 3-4 days.
    A buff will come in, just like in HM, that will bring SV back to be used again.
    Even if they do buff it to comparable levels, MM will be the most useful for progression in terms of being able to burst priority targets. It will have an execute and a 'reverse-execute' (above 80%) over SV, as well as an actual CD in Rapid Fire.

I have sod all crit gear and >50% Mastery so will start as BM.

The last few weeks I should have been picking up crit gear in BRF farm runs, except I slacked off and got drunk instead. Once I get enough pieces of gear I'll go MM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends largely on what job the guild needs done. If they need steady AOE damage on > 3 mobs I'll be BM. Otherwise I'll be MM for the superior ST damage and burst factor. I'm not interested in topping meters, only in downing bosses.

MM will take a bit of practice; I haven't used it in ages! I'll be starting with it for the greatest amount of practice time. By the time my guild hits harder content, I'll have gotten plenty of MM time. I'm just glad I kept some of that crit gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixial View Post
    MM will take a bit of practice; I haven't used it in ages! I'll be starting with it for the greatest amount of practice time. By the time my guild hits harder content, I'll have gotten plenty of MM time. I'm just glad I kept some of that crit gear.
    I'm pretty happy with the gear I've held onto for MM: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xyquest/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I went Marksmanship. Really wish I could have stayed SV (My favorite spec in the game... RiP) but Marks was just so much more powerful. And I despise Beast Mastery (Blasphemy, I know, but it needs a serious flavor overhaul imo)

Deleted
    I went to heroic as BM cos I had a lot of mastery on my gear (over 70% mastery buffed)
    Did fairly well, often ended up very high on dps chart. Everyone was about 695 ilvl at this point.