Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreboding View Post
    No, if my argument lacked reasoning then it would fall under the slippery slope fallacy. Just because you don't understand it does not mean it lacks reasoning. Got it?
    It does lack reasoning. There's no logical connection between multiculturalism and interracial adoption, and you didn't provide one either. You just claimed out of the blue that one leads into the other without any details as to why.

What is this "slippery slope" everyone always blames for these things?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    What is this "slippery slope" everyone always blames for these things?
    Today we allow interracial adoption tommorow nobody cares about race anymore.

Damn it we should have called it. Slippery slope always gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Today we allow interracial adoption tommorow nobody cares about race anymore.

Damn it we should have called it. Slippery slope always gets you.
    This slippery slope doesn't sound too bad ...

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant prepare families for racism and homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You cant prepare families for racism and homophobia.
    You can raise a child to be able to handle those things without having a mental breakdown, or becoming depressed.

Whites adopt Asians all the time and no one complains about recognizing their ethnic roots.

I guess it's ok to raise Asian children "white" but apparently so wrong to do the same with a black child.

Deleted
    Do black people ever adopt white children or anyone that isn't white? I can't say I've ever see. It!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    This slippery slope doesn't sound too bad ...
    That's not what he implied. With the clash of cultures, he's saying race war.

Which is shit in this topic. Cultural tension arises from teenage and adult immigrants already set in their ways. Children don't have that issue, they adopt the culture of their parents. The younger, the easier. Also culture and race are not the same. Both he and Hammerfest made that false conflation.

Garbage. You don't teach racism based upon what your skin color is, you teach racism based general on the society as a whole. This is how the world behaves when they are a two bit whore little Jimmy. Now that you know, use that information to your advantage and don't be a two bit whore.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    That's not what he implied. With the clash of cultures, he's saying race war.

Which is shit in this topic. Cultural tension arises from teenage and adult immigrants already set in their ways. Children don't have that issue, they adopt the culture of their parents. The younger, the easier. Also culture and race are not the same. Both he and Hammerfest made that false conflation.
    I think that is why this social worker's group said that it was "cultural genocide".

Even if it completely disconnected black children, I don't think theres enough black orphans to have an impact. Relax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ah... so your argument is a logical fallacy. Got it.
    a logical fallacy doesn't automatically make an argument invalid. it's the way it's presented and argued that does.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.