Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the responses, i also have the hc class trinket, forgot to list that. I guess i had edh and dc ass backwards in my mind. ill switch that up for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    Does that mean Icy Vein ranking apply to all encounters in HFC? Or is UEH only better on certain fights and DC/EDH better on the rest(multiple targets)?

Thanks.
    I think the Icy Veins Trinket sims are purely for single-target, since RH is ranked lower than all trinkets from Highmaul and BRF as well.
    If you're Unholy, you should definitley use UeH on every fight, and Vial for Single-target focused bosses (Reaver, Kilrogg, Socrethar, Fel Lord and Tyrant) in combination with Breath of Sindragosa.

For Multitarget, you can decide wether you want RH (if adds live long enough, like mythic Gorefiend, Xhul'horac or Mannoroth), or DC.
    I haven't played with Pebble yet, since I only have the heroic version, but DC should be better most cases.
    EDH is definitely the worst Trinket for Unholy, even if you play with Defile (and you really shouldn't do that anyways).
    Last edited by Clayney0; 2015-10-20 at 12:33 AM.