Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What can you say?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossi...120114228.html

I love Stephen Fry don't get me wrong but even I find his marriage to 27 y/o toyboy awkward. It kinda reinforces the stereotype of an old rich gay man getting with a guy considerably younger. Perhaps it's just pure cynicism that Stephen Fry is flattened for pulling young totty and Elliott now has a rich sugar daddy, perhaps they're indeed in love /shrug Just from personal experience these type of relationships always seemingly based on fetish, ego, money rather than love, compatibility and trust. Don't get me wrong I don't mind age gaps, it's just when an age gap exceeds 15 years I get cynical. Again this is personal opinion on personal experience. Irrespective it's horrendous the pair had to cut their honeymoon short due to bigoted twats
    They went to Honduras. Not a very progressive place. Regretable, but probably a risk they should've considered. People should be allowed to travel where they want without having their person questioned, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What can you say?

Holy shit! He looks EXACTLY like Falconhoof! Is it hte same guy or what?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    you're not the only one whose blown :P
    *Badum tsj*

Also that's an awfully tasteless haircut for a gay man.

I agree with people above though... The old & rich + young stereotype is not really one I would associate especially with homosexuality. Maybe even less so (edit: than hetero).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrizzlingRose View Post
    about the age gap. ive had 3 teachers that ware 10 years older then there partners, and they ware fucking happy.
    i asked one of them in 10th grade one time and she said
    "i love him, and he loves me. the fact hes 10 years younger then me and still loves me? it makes me even more happy, it means he loves me for who i am, and not for what i am."
    Aww.. Stephen would be so flattered to know you estimate him at 37, LOL.
    Last edited by Farseer; 2015-06-15 at 01:54 PM.

Okay, if I was his age and had his money I would so marry her

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrizzlingRose View Post
    about the age gap. ive had 3 teachers that ware 10 years older then there partners, and they ware fucking happy.
    i asked one of them in 10th grade one time and she said
    "i love him, and he loves me. the fact hes 10 years younger then me and still loves me? it makes me even more happy, it means he loves me for who i am, and not for what i am."
    They have a 30 year age gap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    *Badum tsj*

Also that's an awfully tasteless haircut for a gay man.

I agree with people above though... The old & rich + young stereotype is not really one I would associate especially with homosexuality. Maybe even less so (edit: than hetero).

- - - Updated - - -

Aww.. Stephen would be so flattered to know you estimate him at 37, LOL.
    I don't know about women but as a gay man either going to bars or online dating if you're under 30 you're constantly hit on by guys 40+

One simple google search would have revealed Honduras isn't a good destination for an openly gay married couple.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Honduras

Honduras!!!! You don't go there...you go to Uruguay Argentina Brazil Chile maybe Costa Rica

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    One simple google search would have revealed Honduras isn't a good destination for an openly gay married couple.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Honduras
    I personally couldn't blame anyone for not being accustomed to having to google the state of LGBT right in any given country they'd want to visit beforehand to make sure they don't fall victim to homophobia. They shouldn't have to be imo. It's the 21st century after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally couldn't blame anyone for not being accustomed to having to google the state of LGBT right in any given country they'd want to visit beforehand to make sure they don't fall victim to homophobia. They shouldn't have to be imo. It's the 21st century after all.
    He's been outspoken about being gay and gay rights for a long, long time. It is weird he didn't consider it, especially with a relationship as weird as that.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst shitty, why would you go to a place where it is frowned upon what you were doing?

Would be like a Lesbian couple going to Iraq and kissing in the streets.

No different from people taking trips to other backwards countries and then being surprised when that side of said country shows. If you're gay and showing it openly, perhaps it's wise to not visit countries where most people still consider it to be a sin.

As for the age of his partner...who the hell cares ? If they're "truly" in love or it's a relationship of convenience for sex and money, it's still THEIR business first and foremost.

- - - Updated - - -

What should and shouldn't be is for a perfect world. Obviously not every single country has tagged along into the 21st century, that's just how it is and people wanting to travel might want to take that fact into consideration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossi...120114228.html

I love Stephen Fry don't get me wrong but even I find his marriage to 27 y/o toyboy awkward. It kinda reinforces the stereotype of an old rich gay man getting with a guy considerably younger.
    Concerns over twinking on MMO Champion. Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    "Although homosexuality is not a crime in Honduras, which is an incredibly catholic country, gay marriage is banned"

don't visit a country in the medieval times if you're gay.

as to the age gap who cares? that's not just a gay thing.
    My very thought. Why HONDURAS? It's like Fry was trying to push the situation.
    On the top of my mind they could have similar experiences as they could get in Honduras at Panama City or Salvador (not El Salvador, in Bahia-Brazil), without worrying about prejudice.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other countries there are 50 year old men marrying 10 year old girls. But let's get outraged by 2 consenting adults.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if that's you posting or a time traveler from the 18th century.
    Don't be so judgemental, yo.
    Why not? He's a public person, who is very outspoken about being gay. I think he's an older, wealthy celebrity who used that fact to get a child-like man young enough to be his grandson to marry him. I think the age difference is too big for anyone, but for someone who is a bit of a representative in the public eye it's even more worthy of critique.

I'd think the same if he was straight and married some pretty girl young enough to be his granddaughter, but I sense I wouldn't be told I was from the 18th century in that case.

15+ Year Old Account
    You would be, no need for the victim card.
    Because disproving of huge age differences between an older man and a younger wife is so 18th century?

lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a 22 year age gap between my mother and her partner/boyfriend/man she's living in sin with, they've been together 25ish years.

If Fry and his partner are okay with the age gap, then fair play to them. Nobody knows if it will last, some do, some don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    "Although homosexuality is not a crime in Honduras, which is an incredibly catholic country, gay marriage is banned"

don't visit a country in the medieval times if you're gay.

as to the age gap who cares? that's not just a gay thing.
    AKA most of the world?

Also... i actually find it quite of normal, many young gay people like to date old guys because they are more "mature", i mean... having you check Grindr / Tumblr lately (or anything without an E for that matter)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I wonder if that's you posting or a time traveler from the 18th century.
    Don't be so judgemental, yo.
    Don't be so judgmental, yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Whilst shitty, why would you go to a place where it is frowned upon what you were doing?

Would be like a Lesbian couple going to Iraq and kissing in the streets.
    I don't know, he may have a house there, or friends / family....