Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The real issue is calling people who have the freedom to believe what they want and dislike what they want being criticized for those beliefs. Because they don't like homosexuality they're somehow bad and criticized? It's ok to bash them for their beliefs because it doesn't align with yours but it's not ok for them to criticize someone whose practices and beliefs don't align with theirs?

You all love freedom for yourselves but hate it when it's someone elses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    The real issue is calling people who have the freedom to believe what they want and dislike what they want being criticized for those beliefs. Because they don't like homosexuality they're somehow bad and criticized? It's ok to bash them for their beliefs because it doesn't align with yours but it's not ok for them to criticize someone whose practices and beliefs don't align with theirs?

The issue you refer to isn't they they don't have a right to believe what they want. But if they believe homosexuals should be stoned to death because its their beliefs, then they are just shitty, disgusting people, end of. People don't like being criticized because thats what they believe, well stop believing it then and move in with the 21st century.

They have the right to think whatever they want, even say whatever they want. And we have the right to call them pieces of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Most beer chugging hetero guys would cheer someone Stephens age having a young flame, refereed to as a stud, but shoes on the other foot and it doesn't apply? Whatever.
    You sure about that? We'd think she was hot, and then we'd remember the age difference. I mean, we won't do anything, it's just odd to think that he's old enough to be the guy's grandfather.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Most beer chugging hetero guys would cheer someone Stephens age having a young flame, refereed to as a stud, but shoes on the other foot and it doesn't apply? Whatever.
    Well, I wouldn't call anyone who needs to use money to get sexual attention a "stud", but I understand and agree with your sentiments otherwise.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'd do the same thing if I was gay. Fry knows how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post

Yes, finally someone smart. I agree, most liberals have their head so far up their ass, they believe their opinions are facts.
    Last edited by Valstorm Warsong; 2015-06-16 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They went to Honduras. Not a very progressive place. Regretable, but probably a risk they should've considered. People should be allowed to travel where they want without having their person questioned, but still.
    I blame CRS for Honduras' homophobia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Could be worse, he could have gone to Uganda - I don't think Stephen would have come back from that trip.
    Oh my god, isn't it funny that all most countries that were touched by CRS are homophobic now?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-06-16 at 03:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I like Stephen Fry so this saddens me

Im not gay but if i was i wouldn't set foot in any country that has either draconian laws against homosexuals or is a country that is well known to be anti-gay which is usually any country that isn't western European or North America/Aus/NZ!.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Christ almighty, that lad's supposed to be 27? He looks more like 17.
    I think that's a sign you're getting old. Do policemen seem noticeably younger to you too?
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What's the age difference between them?
    Looks like 20 years + to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the age difference between them?
    30. They're 57 and 27.

Deleted
    Damn, that's a lot. I'm getting that "young woman marries old guy for his money" feeling... except it's dudes.
    Nah its true love

Nice that you watched Lord of the Rings finally and made it your avatar and signature.

It's kind of difficult to have sympathy for them as they went to a country with obvious issues with gay people. Research the country before going.

Deleted
    Game of Thrones, Davillage... It's Game of Thrones.
    I heard its about zombies don't need another cheap Walking Dead rippoff probably overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It's kind of difficult to have sympathy for them as they went to a country with obvious issues with gay people. Research the country before going.
    Doesnt really matter tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossi...120114228.html

I love Stephen Fry don't get me wrong but even I find his marriage to 27 y/o toyboy awkward.
    It kinda reinforces the stereotype of an old rich gay man getting with a guy considerably younger
    I see you're banned atm... but... still.....
    What a great post.
    How about sentence 2..... Stereotype of an rich old person getting together/married to an extremely younger person?
    This isn't...... you know..... a gay thing. In fact, hetero relationships with this type of imbalance are easily just as common, and definitely known for a lot longer...

And then this gem...
    Irrespective it's horrendous the pair had to cut their honeymoon short due to bigoted twats
    Are you aware of the bigotry you yourself started the post and thread with?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."