Is it the vintage heat sink mod that essentially make me have unlimited ammo?

This thing is amazing. On my second playthrough I'm wild wild westing it with just the sidewinder pistol. With the vintage heat sink mod it's amazing. I'm like a torrent of destruction with headshots, turbocharge and grenades lol.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

This thing is amazing. On my second playthrough I'm wild wild westing it with just the sidewinder pistol. With the vintage heat sink mod it's amazing. I'm like a torrent of destruction with headshots, turbocharge and grenades lol.
    If you want truly unlimited ammo, use the Bio-Converter augment. You'd need to use something to get HP regen, but with that you can literally keep shooting untill you die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    TIM would never give out this much money to a project he couldn't directly supervise or reap the benefits personally. He is too much of a control freak.

Not to mention humans only make up less than quarter of the Initiative. If this was Cerberus thing, there's be much less aliens aboard.
    I mean we don't know how much control he may or may not have had before they launched, but whoever the benefactor was, their reach clearly extended to Andromeda since Jien Garson was murdered there by conspirators apparently involved with that benefactor (we don't know since the garbage game ends that plot abruptly with no resolution because its just such a darn good game). And we have already seen previously that TIM was willing to do anything to further humanity, including cooperating with/using aliens. Assuming he wasn't indoctrinated yet, he knew the Reaper threat was real and it was probably a pretty safe bet to him that we couldn't beat them through conventional means... A point illustrated perfectly by the miraculous discovery of plans for a device to defeat the Reapers and deus ex star child being how they decided to wrap up the story of the original trilogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Woah this is harsh even toward to Totalbiscuit or AngryJoe, but he got lots of right.
    The fact that she's wearing a hat mocking autism in the video's image says everything that needs to be said about the 'quality' of his opinion on the game.

But hey I know, its edgy and cool to call stuff we don't like 'cancer' or 'autism' on the internet. Because bros gonna bro.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-05-12 at 01:26 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

TIM would never give out this much money to a project he couldn't directly supervise or reap the benefits personally. He is too much of a control freak.

Not to mention humans only make up less than quarter of the Initiative. If this was Cerberus thing, there's be much less aliens aboard.
    My money was on some Asari Matriarchs that received some disturbing details from the prothean database on Thessia and then Shepards description gave them certainty, they studied that thing for hundreds of years after all.

If you want truly unlimited ammo, use the Bio-Converter augment. You'd need to use something to get HP regen, but with that you can literally keep shooting untill you die.
    wutttt

I'm so doing that.

wutttt

I'm so doing that.
    Yeah, it will instanly reload weapon when the clip empties at the cost of 5% health. Works with ammo and heat based weapons.

I put one into the Remnant laser assault rifle. Endless beam.

Bio-Converter is found in Heleus Augments.

Yeah, it will instanly reload weapon when the clip empties at the cost of 5% health. Works with ammo and heat based weapons.

I put one into the Remnant laser assault rifle. Endless beam.

Bio-Converter is found in Heleus Augments.
    Bahaha...I can see this now. Our arrows with block out the sun muhahahahah

wutttt

I'm so doing that.
    Bring drack alongside you and build him for group HP regen. laugh forever as you cleanse your enemies in dakka

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping the armor crafting bug for the Maverick DeadEye Legs would be fixed with the recent patch, unfortunately its still only going up to Rank 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They haven't confirmed sales numbers/revenue yet for ME:A, so I don't believe we can state whether or not it was a hit for them or not. If anything, the lack of pimping its sales performance on their Q4 earnings call indicate that it didn't do well enough for them to crow about.

Even when defending it from analyst questions, they leaned into "we had lots of good reviews!" and "players are playing it a lot!" over "IT SOLD WELL SO DON'T CARE!".
    All the services like PSN had it on deep sale within the first 3 weeks. That doesn't suggest a healthy number of units selling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Was there another patch ? I've only seen the one where they buffed the AI. But there are still so many things wrong with it, most abilities are useless, everyone uses the same 2 weapons, then there was the "multiplayer difficulty depends on your singleplayer difficulty settings" thing and much more. At some point i stopped playing although i really loved ME3s multiplayer and was looking forward to MEAs Multiplayer.
    Yes, everything you listed was adjusted prior to your previous post in the patch this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    The fact that she's wearing a hat mocking autism in the video's image says everything that needs to be said about the 'quality' of his opinion on the game.

But hey I know, its edgy and cool to call stuff we don't like 'cancer' or 'autism' on the internet. Because bros gonna bro.
    Well i agree that this guy mostly insulted Bioware employers which is not ok, but with main point of his video like Vetra apperance etc i can agree. I still look forward when EA finally give to people who don't have EA access trial of ME:A. Until then i can only guess and waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Yes, everything you listed was adjusted prior to your previous post in the patch this week.
    Ah ok cool then i will check it out when i'm home from work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Ah ok cool then i will check it out when i'm home from work.
    There is still room for improvement, but the patch did make substantial progress toward correcting a ton of the issues that MP had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the Benefactor, I'm inclined to believe that it is someone working for the Reapers; maybe TIM, given that he was pretty indoctrinated at that point. It is a win-win situation for the Reapers: if the expedition fails, then great, the enemy has wasted a lot of resources on nothing, and if it succeeds, then they get a loyal outpost in Andromeda they can then use as a starting point at colonization. Garson was killed soon after the expedition arrived to Andromeda, and I think a good explanation is that the indoctrinated agent killing her hoped to get someone easier to manipulate as a head of the initiative.

It connects very well with how the side-quest gradually leads you to learning about the Reapers.

It is not as good as it seems on paper though. There is a lot of ammo around in, pretty much, any situation, and you are unlikely to ever run out, as long as you actively leap around, making it a bit obsolete - better fill this augmentation slot with something more useful. An even bigger problem is that heat sinks decrease your clip size by a factor of 40% or so, so, unless you have a weapon with a very large clip such as Hornet or some of the Assault Rifles, you will spend way too much time on reloading.

I used P.A.W. as my general weapon, and it has unlimited ammo by default - its clip size is huge, and paired with Electrical Conduit augmentation, it is one of the best weapons in the game. Especially now, that P.A.W. got a ~33% damage increase with the latest patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Regarding the Benefactor, I'm inclined to believe that it is someone working for the Reapers; maybe TIM, given that he was pretty indoctrinated at that point. It is a win-win situation for the Reapers: if the expedition fails, then great, the enemy has wasted a lot of resources on nothing, and if it succeeds, then they get a loyal outpost in Andromeda they can then use as a starting point at colonization. Garson was killed soon after the expedition arrived to Andromeda, and I think a good explanation is that the indoctrinated agent killing her hoped to get someone easier to manipulate as a head of the initiative.

It connects very well with how the side-quest gradually leads you to learning about the Reapers.
    The reapers only care for the solution of their problem though, they already had their perfected petri dish with the milky way Galaxy, so why would they bother to expand to another one?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is not as good as it seems on paper though. There is a lot of ammo around in, pretty much, any situation, and you are unlikely to ever run out, as long as you actively leap around, making it a bit obsolete - better fill this augmentation slot with something more useful. An even bigger problem is that heat sinks decrease your clip size by a factor of 40% or so, so, unless you have a weapon with a very large clip such as Hornet or some of the Assault Rifles, you will spend way too much time on reloading.

I used P.A.W. as my general weapon, and it has unlimited ammo by default - its clip size is huge, and paired with Electrical Conduit augmentation, it is one of the best weapons in the game. Especially now, that P.A.W. got a ~33% damage increase with the latest patch.

See but I playing it like a cowboy ONLY have the pistol. And often when going around planets some outposts have just enough enemies to use up the fairly limited pistol ammo (even with a clip mod and soldier skills to increase size) and then you'll run into the next base that has a few enemies a quest item but no ammo box.

So yea I KNOW i'm playing it in a limited way. So it may not be a great mod on paper for most, but when you play in an intentionally limited way it's a nice little ease of life mod.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The game failed, quit bullshitting.

Here are the facts we know:
    - It only sold 1,390,000 physical units across all platforms; per NPD data.
    - It only sold 349,000 digital copies on PC.
    And that's what you consider a "fail"? You need to seriously reevaluate what that word means.

A game fails when it can't make any money. Or when it makes a paltry sum of profits that doesn't justify the time and effort invested in it.

Those two figures linked there, account only for PC digital sales, and Physical sales across all 3 platforms. It does not include digital sales for the Xbox, or the PS4. It also doesn't include all the money they've made with the multiplayer microtransactions across all 3 platforms. And even with all of those factors in place, the game still sold over 1739000 copies. We can easily assume it went well above the 2 million mark if we add the digital sales of the two other consoles. At 60 bucks, we're talking of 120 million dollars worth of money.

And all of this was only during the game's first month (Also the PC figures are only from north america, not across the globe). The game was VERY successful financially, if it managed to triple its budget after only a month, and to that add in the money-printer of the multiplayer microtransactions.

If a game that costs 40 million dollars to produce, bringing back 120 million, (not counting the extra money from microtransactions) is what you consider a "failure", then according to your stupid backwards logic, Return of the Jedi was also a failed movie. It made significantly less money than Empire Strikes Back, so I guess it failed too. Right?

Stop trying to defend EA. Their decision to shelf Mass Effect, after it managed to triple its budget in profits, is indefensible and unjustifiable.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-05-12 at 05:30 PM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    And that's what you consider a "fail"? You need to seriously reevaluate what that word means.
    For a major AAA launch like ME:A? Yeah. The $40 was the development budget alone, that does not include associated marketing/advertising costs, which were likely similar.

In terms of revenue, take at least $40M off of that due to platform holder cuts (Valve, Microsoft, Sony each take 30%), plus additional cuts for retail stores, manufacturing/transportation costs for retail boxes etc. and that number slims down even further.

Again, the complete lack of any momentum/sales announcements since launch, and the lack of any positive mention of sales during the earnings calls speaks volumes about how EA views its lackluster performance. If they have numbers to brag about, publishers will absolutely brag about them as quickly and as often as possible. If they're not, it's because there's nothing to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Surpassing even juggernauts like Breath of the Wild.
    Why are you comparing a multiplatform AAA-franchise release with a title for two marginal handheld consoles?