Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Went from 190 to 115 awhile back.

Did nothing for my energy level and my body felt worse, after awhile I stopped caring and gained some back.
    Weight matters nothing, Im still a loser.
    I didn't have that experience when I lost weight at all, but is that 190 to 115 kgs or lbs because 190 seems a lot for kgs and 115 seems supremely under weight for lbs so either one of those seems like a major extreme. For me 190 lbs is just over my ideal weight (around 170 lbs I think is my ideal weight) and I'm not that tall.

When I lost weight though I used a calorie count website where I could not only count my calories but also the nutritional values and I made certain I was having all the necessary nutrients in my diet as best I could and not too much of the bad things, and started taking vitamins as well to help with that. That was the most important thing that made my diet successful and made me feel a hell of a lot better especially doing that going from a mostly cheese and bread based diet previously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a physical job.

You kind of stop giving a fuck because you know you are entitled to eat whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Anyone else lose 30 pounds in last few months?
    Yeah, after my heroin and meth binge. I gained it back with my McD, Chipotle, and Domino's binge. Wooo, crazy months!

Real answer? No.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I didn't have that experience when I lost weight at all, but is that 190 to 115 kgs or lbs because 190 seems a lot for kgs and 115 seems supremely under weight for lbs so either one of those seems like a major extreme. For me 190 lbs is just over my ideal weight (around 170 lbs I think is my ideal weight) and I'm not that tall.

When I lost weight though I used a calorie count website where I could not only count my calories but also the nutritional values and I made certain I was having all the necessary nutrients in my diet as best I could and not too much of the bad things, and started taking vitamins as well to help with that. That was the most important thing that made my diet successful and made me feel a hell of a lot better especially doing that going from a mostly cheese and bread based diet previously.
    It's not unusual to feel tired as you lose more weight. Over time as your body tries to gain back weight you may have decreased energy and increased appetite. A couple studies showed that over time (a few years) the feelings intensify.

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus less on losing weight, and more on gaining muscles. I never look at the scale. I don't give a fuck about my weight. It's all about my muscle definition.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I've lost 30 pounds- twice. The first time I lost 30 pounds was when I moved back home from Georgia (my heaviest at 161 pounds. I had a diet of mostly fast food and was in a toxic relationship at the time, so that didn't help) by just changing my diet and portion sizes of my meals. About two years later after I got married, I put back on 21 pounds from eating out at restaurants most of the time and not caring about what I ate again, I was sitting at 151 pounds last August. Now I am at 121, the lowest I've been at in a long time and I feel fantastic.

Your weight will fluctuate a lot (water retention, etc) and the scale can fuck with your head so don't rely too much on it. Last week I weighed myself for the first time in a while and it read 131 and I was freaking out- but the next day I was at 124, so either my scale needs to be fixed or I lost 7 pounds overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    This time last year was 288, sitting about 265 right now. So not in few months but in a little over a year about 20 lbs.
    Nice going!

I had started MFP probably about a year ago, and was doing daily weight tracking. Stopped over the winter and started it again early this spring, but now probably weigh myself once every 7-10 days. Daily was causing more frustration than anything else.

After working out and eating healthy and regularly for 5 months ( only 4 months of working out ) I ended up losing 25 kilos ( or around 52 lbs ). I do weight myself sometimes in the morning but only to see how much more weight I've lost. I don't feel paranoia like yours, I look at myself in the mirror and I love the way I look now, I still have some work to do and I am determined to get the job done this Summer, other than that - I'm super carefree :P

10+ Year Old Account
    jay, bro, brosef, duuude

you need a blog.