Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Congratulations, i guess?

I was wrong, woaahhhhhh.
    Did you expect me to not admit i was wrong?
    Nah, it was clear you where wrong. I was expecting you to explain who/what your "everywhere" that was telling you otherwise was since you provided 0 links. There is a difference between being wrong and talking out the rear. One is far worse and don't be mad if it get's piled on when you where silly enough to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nah, it was clear you where wrong. I was expecting you to explain who/what your "everywhere" that was telling you otherwise was since you provided 0 links. There is a difference between being wrong and talking out the rear. One is far worse and don't be mad if it get's piled on when you where silly enough to do it.
    You can start with a swedish friend who is currently in Tokyo and planning on going, and i am obviously inclined to believe him more than i will ever believe you, either way.
    I suggest you drop being so passive aggressive with your posts next time though, it's rather immature honestly.

Back on topic.
    Seems like Vanillaware is going to announce a new game at TGS, or atleast give us a glimpse.
    As i have a huge hardon for Vanillaware, i am pretty hyped.
    http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8328954.html

Persona, Odin Sphere, Dragon quest for west hopefully, Land of no light(I am willing to give up a kidney for western release Gust, seriously) Atelier, Nobunaga and the possibly new game from vanillaware, good stuff.

You can start with a swedish friend who is currently in Tokyo and planning on going, and i am obviously inclined to believe him more than i will ever believe you, either way.
    So one "friend" who got proven terribly wrong. No one in the media, no one with any connections to Atlus. Nope just a "friend" who happens to be in Tokyo. Yep being in Tokyo makes you a legit source of game information here folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Whatever just shut the fuck up please nobody cares its not even related to the topic at hand.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Whatever just shut the fuck up please nobody cares its not even related to the topic at hand.
    So Persona 5 being at TGS or not is not related to the topic at hand?

10+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with Persona 5. You just want to rub it in Xekus's face that you were right.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is but its escalating into further stupid crap that isnt even related to TGS
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Whelp can't wait to go and try out those demos of the games soon to come out. Might periscope some footage as well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    This has nothing to do with Persona 5. You just want to rub it in Xekus's face that you were right.
    Nah, just making a point that people shouldn't post making it sound like they have legit sources but never back it up. It's not about being right or wrong, as I made apparent posts ago.

He didn't say "I don't think Persona 5 will be at TGS"

He said "everyone is saying Persona 5 won't be at TGS".

Big difference, when NO ONE was saying such and I gave him the opportunity to explain his comment to which his only reply was he has a friend in Tokyo...

Either way I'm done my point has been made clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, just making a point that people shouldn't post making it sound like they have legit sources but never back it up. It's not about being right or wrong, as I made apparent posts ago.

He didn't say "I don't think Persona 5 will be at TGS"

He said "everyone is saying Persona 5 won't be at TGS".

Big difference, when NO ONE was saying such and I gave him the opportunity to explain his comment to which his only reply was he has a friend in Tokyo...

Either way I'm done my point has been made clear.
    Take this both of you and shut up
    http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/09...ame-show-2015/
    http://n4g.com/news/1788562/persona-...015-appearance

Linked that a page ago yesterday guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linked that a page ago yesterday guy.
    Then why are you still going on about it if it was discussed a page ago?

I want Persona 5 details and I'm also really looking forward to any info on the Atlus and Vanillaware new game that may have mechs in it. >.<
    http://nichegamer.com/2015/09/vanill...-badass-mecha/

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    I want Persona 5 details and I'm also really looking forward to any info on the Atlus and Vanillaware new game that may have mechs in it. >.<
    It's not new though
    This was Vanilliaware's 2013 Happy New Year image. Could be close, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Think it was confirmed some time back ago that they wanted to do a more "futuristic" game, i'm not entirely sure how i feel about Vanillaware doing a different setting.
    Excited nontheless, they are yet to disappoint me, as long they stick to the artstyle they usually do.

Think it was confirmed some time back ago that they wanted to do a more "futuristic" game, i'm not entirely sure how i feel about Vanillaware doing a different setting.
    Excited nontheless, they are yet to disappoint me, as long they stick to the artstyle they usually do.
    Of course they need to stick to the artstyle they always do, that combined with mechs (if it will have mechs) it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Then why are you still going on about it if it was discussed a page ago?
    Considering you are the last person going on about it, you should ask yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you are the last person going on about it, you should ask yourself.
    Now i remember why i put you on ignore....

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/10/segas-tokyo-game-show-2015-lineup-has-persona-5-odin-sphere-and-more/

Sega:

Phantasy Star Online 2—PS4, Vita, PC (playable demo for PS4, stage)

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X—PS4, Vita (playable demo for Vita, stage)

7th Dragon III Code: VFD—3DS (playable demo, stage)

Miracle Girls Festival—Vita (playable demo, stage)

World End Eclipse—Vita, PC, Android, iOS (stage)

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting climax Ignition—PS4, PS3, Vita (playable demo for PS4, stage)

Blade Arcus from Shining EX—PS4, PS3 (playable demo for PS4, stage)

Sega NET MAhjong MJ—PC, Android, iOS (stage)

Sega Networks:

Sen no Kaizoku—Android, iOS (stage)

Chain Chronicle V—Vita (stage)

Atlus:

Persona 5—PS4, PS3 (stage)

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir—PS4, PS3, Vita (playable demo for PS4)

Additionally, the list features various “Sega Partner Titles” with the following titles:

Criminal Girls 2, Hero Death, Steins;Gate 0, Star Wars Battlefront, Moero Crystal, Death Beneath the Labyrinth, Blanc + Neptune Vs. The Zombie Army, Hyperdimension Great War Neptune Vs. Sega Hardware Girls, Fairy Fencer F: Advent dark Force, and YU-NO: A girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you plan on watching TGS i highly recommend looked at the link, has all the times and places you can watch, issue is that its a giant wall of text

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/tokyo-gam...tream-schedule

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like i wont be getting sleep tonight 1 hour away from TGS sony conference

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/...paign=Blogroll

Sony is hosting its pre-Tokyo Game Show press conference on Tuesday, September 15 at 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tokyo time/ 5:00 p.m. AEST / 8:00 a.m. BST / 12:00 a.m. PST / 3:00 a.m. EST.

Last year’s conference saw Sony showcasing Tomorrow Children, Earth Defense Force 4.1, Resident Evil HD remaster, Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5 for PlayStation 4, Yakuza 0, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and more.

Games that may get coverage at the upcoming press event could include the remastered version of Gravity Rush for PS4, Gravity Rush 2, the rumoured Final Fantasy XII HD remaster, Project Setsuna from Square Enix’s new studio Tokyo RPG Factory.

You can watch the PlayStation press conference live right here on IGN. We saw a lot of games at last year’s TGS, so we compiled a list of the best for you to check out.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodborne is on atm

- - - Updated - - -

New weapons and abilities for bloodborne

- - - Updated - - -

DLC called Bloodborne The Old Hunters 2015/11/24

- - - Updated - - -

opened up great then went to golf

- - - Updated - - -

Stream if anyone wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0P6eD5Kw1U

- - - Updated - - -

Gravity Daze scheduled for PS4

- - - Updated - - -

Gameplay footage of Gravity Daze on PS4

- - - Updated - - -

SEGA is on now

- - - Updated - - -

Ryu no Gotoku Kiwami revival
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-09-15 at 06:54 AM.

Nioh looks neat, thought it was onimusha for a second, oh well.

Vanillaware's new game does indeed look fucking amazing, i'm hyped.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-09-15 at 07:52 AM.