15+ Year Old Account

Seriously enough is enough

Posted this on the WoW forums and thought I'd get imput here as well. I'm just sick of this.

I'm sick and tired of losing all my damn battlegrounds and most arenas because of the OP racials that Alliance gets. There's a reason why 50-60% of all pvp'ers roll human, 15-25% roll NE, and 10% roll dwarf. The racials are too good to pass up. There's a reason why most of the top pvp'ers switched to Alliance...again their racials are too good. A whopping 94% of the player base that is 1500+ rated is ALLIANCE. Hmm I wonder why.

Those aren't just numbers I pulled out of my !@# either. They're statistics from sites like arenamate.net that keep records of stuff like that.

Seriously Every Man For Himself needs to be nerfed or redesigned all together. It's giving the majority of Alliance a double dps/healing trinket advantage over every other race in the game. Shadowmeld needs to not drop target or make it not usable in pvp (world pvp is ok). Stoneform is too powerful too. It's virtually a free cloak of shadows for any class of dwarf and turns them into a tank with the armor increase it provides.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18121285070#1

Funny, for years, I've always said that horde racials are complete bullshit and OP....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Funny, for years, I've always said that horde racials are complete bullshit and OP....
    +1 and some
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    — Winston Churchill

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Same here...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    And thus we have an example of people too butthurt to not cry and are ruining the uniqueness within this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am dumbfounded.

They still have PvP in this game?

Also agree, playing Warlock v the old WotF was always a nightmare (Especially when the Gnome racial wasn't even instant cast ;_; )

Deleted
    and they were nerfed accordingly

alliance's turn.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    You aren't losing bgs and arenas because of racials. Racials don't magically teach you to cc chain or play objectives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Enough is enough. We have enough racials and faction imbalance threads already, and this one already tastes way too bitter for me.

Good on you for posting it on the official forums though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.