10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

[Megathread] World of Final Fantasy

For me it has that Pokemon/Jade Cocoon, and Digimon vibe. I like what i saw though probably will play it when it releases

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...s4-and-ps-vita

On stage at Sony's E3 2015 press conference, PlayStation VP of Publisher and Developer relations Adam Boyes announced World of Final Fantasy, a brand new game in the Final Fantasy series due to arrive on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in 2016.

The trailer shown during the conference depicted adorable, super-deformed versions of classic Final Fantasy characters, though little about the actual gameplay was revealed. Stay tuned for more at Square Enix conference maybe

“Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna copy what I posted about it in the FF7 thread:

World of Final Fantasy actually looks kind of cool. I especially like the look when you are out of battle and then how the characters change appearance when you enter into fights, reminds me of what an 8-bit over world in a game would look like in HD or like how the over world characters in the original version of 7 looked compared to their model versions. That makes me think its gonna be another classic throw back style game similar to FF: The 4 Heroes of Light on the DS, except where as that was based around 8 & 16 bit RPGs, this seems to almost be a throw back to PS1 era RPGs,

10+ Year Old Account
    Why call it "world of"? Just trying to carbon copy some ot her mmo?

But seriously, isn't there already a final fantasy mmo?
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

It's not really an MMO...

I can't wait for this as it looks really good AND it's coming to the Vita. Looks like it's turn based too which is exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

Its World of FF because it´s seems to be a game for itself about the world of FF (every FF is a game on its own, in this trailer you can spot some main characters from the other games appear)
    Last edited by mmoc7c08c42f71; 2015-06-16 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I am so extremely keen for this game, as a fan of older FF games and the ATB system I really look forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer

I am super hyped for this, glad to see they started to share more details.

Looks interesting. Sephiroth better be in it lol. I hoped it would be like the 3ds game but on ps4.... O well
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD