10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Suggestion with BRF caches in 6.2

In my opinion, once 6.2 goes live BRF caches should have tier & weapons added to their possible loot reward table.

It will make the caches a little more relevant and assist players in catching up in gear for HFC. Thoughts?
    Hi

Isn't a horrendous idea. But it sounds like the way to catch up is going to be more centered on inflated LFR ilevel, inflated apex gear ilevel, and moderate mythic 5 man ilevel.

Deleted
    Well I don't really see it as necessary as I'm pretty certain normal HFC is going to be easier than BRF mythic, meaning you will be getting better loot from the new raid, as for new players/alts it would probably be faster to gear up via the new raid than to get all of your followers regeared AND killing the 21(?) necessary bosses to recieve that difficulties cache.

The HM and BRF cache rewards are almost just a stream of disenchants once per week now so this might reinvigorate them, especially for alts. Id be happy to see something like this put in and it would be nice for players putting less time in to catch up with their gear so they can take part in pug groups etc

Dont see why you'd want a 670 wpn on a shitty alt when you get a free 695 from the tanaan jungle intro quest chain.

and for tier? meh. shouldnt get candy if you havent worked for it in some manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I've wanted weapons from caches when it was current content. My hunter alt will probably never see maidens or blast furnace on mythic and for some reason they decided to put all the hunter weapons on 2 of the last 3 bosses you progress on.

Won't ever happen, not being in mission caches is Blizzards way of making you go actually play at a minimum Normal version of the raid.

You can make weapons and tier no way, you need to raid to get it.

Except they want you to do mythic dungeons which drops 685 gear including weapons, so that would detract from it.

Deleted
    Agreed but I doubt it will happen...

Quote Originally Posted by WEEZY PEANUT View Post
    Agreed but I doubt it will happen...
    no way. work for something.