help me with trinkets!!

hi guys!

which trinket must i prefer between scababrd of khyanos and forgemaster insignia (normal)?

scabbard is very useful in some situation when you need to push (like operator and beastlord trash wave ecc) but blackhand one seems a little op...

Use scabbard over normal forgemaster.

Deleted
    Forgemaster is a pretty poor trinket in general, would stick to Scabbard and use it at the right time for maximum effect

thanks for answering

I have a smiliar dilema. I have Forgemaster HC with socket and Mytich Warforged Tectus. My sims shows Forgemaster is pushing ahead but I doubt it. Should I go with Mythic Tectus or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot View Post
    I have a smiliar dilema. I have Forgemaster HC with socket and Mytich Warforged Tectus. My sims shows Forgemaster is pushing ahead but I doubt it. Should I go with Mythic Tectus or not?
    I would say go with MWF Tectus.

Quote Originally Posted by Headscutter View Post
    I would say go with MWF Tectus.
    @Headscutter Kudos for your input

If anyone wants to add something I'm a Fury war 691ish ivl with 4set (normal legs) those dam legs just won't drop for me .

EDIT: And sorry @nicola87 for pirating your thread but I just wanna keep similar threads down.

I wouldn't touch Forgemasters with a bargepole, Scabbard all the way.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hi guys, can I hi-jack OP to ask a question with trinkets too? I (regretfully) looted a Rumbling Pebble (I would link but mmochamp won't let me) Heroic from Kormrok I think tonight. Not the end of the world, but I was wondering if there's a ranking of the 6.2 trinkets anywhere for Warriors? My guild is only 6/13H at the moment and I don't see us getting Archimonde trinkets or EDH anytime soon.

So my question really is, is that trinket "better" than a Horn of Screaming spirits (heroic)? I would assume I would keep Vial as my 2nd.

I don't know the answer off the top of my head but I do know that the rankings exist and are located not too far back in the stickied guides.

I saw a post with a BIS list from icyveins re. trinkets today in this subforum. To answer my question H Pebble is not that much of an upgrade to H Vial or H Horn.

If my trinkets are bad should i still run H brf to get good ones for HFC even tho i am progressing inside heroic hfc?

In my opinion the best trinket for fury is gorefiend's trinket , then u will need to change all ur sockets and enchants to mastery if u want to play with the trinket as a fury