Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Quite true. Balance is very important. However, I ended up partying pretty hard through my teens and 20's. I wish I could remember more than half the things i've done. But it is sadly all a blur.

I did enjoy myself though. and came out of my 20's with my a sharp mind and quite a bit of wisdom from my experiences. I just wish I didn't get back to school until I was 27. I'm 34 now, and I am doing ok. But I could be doing far better if I had started this path a decade earlier.
    The way I see it, you're on that path now. You can always move forward and do well for yourself. You can't relive your life though. Highschool/college those are times we can't get back. Being 34 and partying hard with the kids would be weird. But being 34 and starting a career is still acceptable.

I think you're doing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to this strip club in philly last saturday for my buddy's 21st. There was this really really really hot stripper who asked for my number so i started talking to her...we banged.. it was great but i feel like i need to get checked for an std lol.... fml
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

...I guess starting playing video games deep down.

Last weekend I checked myself out off physicwarden after just 3 days cause they couldent help me either. My life is just not worth it atm...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Broke up with a girl i loved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    I went to this strip club in philly last saturday for my buddy's 21st. There was this really really really hot stripper who asked for my number so i started talking to her...we banged.. it was great but i feel like i need to get checked for an std lol.... fml
    what club? I'm from philly

Walked all over the house looking for my glasses. Couldn't find them because they were already on my face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Starting to play WoW without second thoughts, that game has messed me up so much. When i got to my current MMO with the mind setting ''get to max as fast as you can and ignore low lvl content'' which is fun unlike wow, it took me some time to realize how much fun i missed for being on a rush.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnhar View Post
    Starting to play WoW without second thoughts, that game has messed me up so much. When i got to my current MMO with the mind setting ''get to max as fast as you can and ignore low lvl content'' which is fun unlike wow, it took me some time to realize how much fun i missed for being on a rush.
    I know that feel, I remember spending so much time leveling through 30 - 50 just exploring things, talking to people and learning about other classes. I remember a big brawl starting in booty bay and trying so hard to sneak away.
    Now I'd just accept death/hearth or log out.
    I had a completely different mind set back then. I kind of miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    TL;DR: What is something stupid that you have done in the past that you are willing to admit to?
    Decided to throw snowballs at passing cars down a one way street in my neighbor hood, problem was when snow melted, and we still wanted to have fun getting a reaction from cars.

How old were you when you did it?
    8 or 9 years old!

Do you look back and laugh at the situation or do you regret it?
    No, I don't, although we never injured anybody, the point is what we were doing was extremely fucking dangerous and stupid. Yes, for sure regret it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't check my pants for the massive hole it's got before wearing it, and to throw on top of that, I wasn't wearing underwear that day. What happened was during then, my high-school was taking my class to a recreational center and I happen to be drafted into to the rock climbing group. When I got to the top, I looked down to only see everyone at the center looking up then I only realized my gooch was hanging out.

All of that happened when I was 14.

I came home in the morning and moved both my cars to the wrong side of the street when they were parked on the good side of the street and got 2 sweeper tickets.

10+ Year Old Account
    pissing away my ticket to an easier life. i was very gifted athletically in highschool, was on the football team, wrestling team and played rugby outside of school. got a box in my room somewhere full of awards, medals, various all star team jerseys and broken dreams.
    drugs (doing and selling) skipping class, getting drunk, smoking cigs, getting thrown out of school and just general stupidity are to blame. my parents got me help when i was like 17 and i spent a year in a program for shitty teens. then at 18 i was back in highschool in a different city and wanted to pay football but after half the season the league said i was ineligible because i wasnt living with my parents. do have worked so hard to overcome adversity and kick a coke habit and have it all thrown back in my face was fucking miserable. that's when i started really getting into wow i guess.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!