Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've been thinking about getting a Navi tattoo for awhile now. It's not because the game was so awesome (Ocarina of Time on N64), it's because of the fun times/memories I had with my sisters while playing it when we were kids.

Games may die, but the memories we made with them do not.
    This is also my point of view. It is not so much about the game itself than about the friendship it has fostered and the many memories it has created during my youth years.

We also specifically want minimalistic tattoos that people who haven't played WoW will not recognize as being from a video game.

This is an example of a tattoo I like a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/xvlxg.jpg

While people who have played WoW will directly recognize the Kirin Tor logo, it could well be some egyptian artwork.

In 40 years time, when the game does not exist anymore, I will tell my grandchildren how I used to play this game back when [insert insane technology here] wasn't a thing yet and had loads of fun with my -hopefully- then still best mates.

They either think I'm awesome or they will be embarrassed. I am cool either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaeral View Post
    This is also my point of view. It is not so much about the game itself than about the friendship it has fostered and the many memories it has created during my youth years.

We also specifically want minimalistic tattoos that people who haven't played WoW will not recognize as being from a video game.

This is an example of a tattoo I like a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/xvlxg.jpg

While people who have played WoW will directly recognize the Kirin Tor logo, it could well be some egyptian artwork.

In 40 years time, when the game does not exist anymore, I will tell my grandchildren how I used to play this game back when [insert insane technology here] wasn't a thing yet and had loads of fun with my -hopefully- then still best mates.

They either think I'm awesome or they will be embarrassed. I am cool either way.
    I have multiple tattoos for various video games throughout my childhood. I've had them for about 12-15 years now depending on the tattoo. I cherish every single one, they are representations of stages of my life, things I enjoyed. They are a living story to me. I believe that if something is important it doesn't have to be relevant to anyone but you. Took me almost 2 years to design and decide on each one of my sets though, I'd always suggest people to spend an inordinate amount of design time on tattoos as well as pay for a top notch artist with proven artwork on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It didn't suddenly start to look better because some kids thought it was cool "art" and a a couple TV shows were made about it. Tattoos still make you look nasty and foolish.

Same with guys shaving bald and growing all manner of ridiculous beards, it makes most men look ugly as hell.
    And then some of us just got the look. Also, the definition of weird is out of the ordinary, and the only reason ordinary exists is because it perpetuates itself on stupid normalization that we as a species can't escape due to an inability to not be judgmental douches.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Why wait? They certainly exist.

More likely: The development of temporary tattoo ink will be more heavily funded. There's already some good development on ink that's naturally biodegradable. They encapsulate it in a harder polymer which is strong enough to be injected, but won't break down until you receive a single laser treatment, which destroys the polymer and lets the ink naturally fade away on its own.
    Yeah but you don't see many, most of them die early to lung cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Tattoo W on your both butt cheeks. WOW.
    There should be a Like button

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerchrist View Post
    Reppin' it

Deleted
    I drew some rough drafts of how I see it, vaguely.

Mind you my drawing skills suck donkey balls so in practice it would be way more symmetric and the cogwheels would be a lot more detailed.

I am not sure about the Kirin Tor emblem. Also the wrench could be changed and something is missing.

Any ideas on how to make the draft better?
    Or thoughts on it in general.

Nevermind the red byro btw, it shoulf probably be some purple/dark blue glow effect in the end.

http://imgur.com/QYbZ5G2
    http://imgur.com/UTFMwJI
    Last edited by mmoc1291d8e5f6; 2015-06-23 at 01:33 PM.

Never seen a good WoW tattoo, this thread solidifies that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    My only suggestion is not on the foot.
    Yeah, I wouldn't do that either.

Personally, I'd get a Tauren crest.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================