Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Living in sweden probably has a lot to do with it. The moment i see an announcement of new amiibos i go to my swedish online retailer and pre-order whatever i want. Got Palutena and ZSS today.

I have seen some troubled people in this thread and from what i have understood regarding game pricing (no source, was a while back) it works like this:
    Physical version contains the whole deal for a set price.
    Digtal versions are split up where both games together will cost close to the physical, meaning they won't make you pay 50$ per version.

As said, no idea where i got this from, but pretty sure i saw the pricing somewhere.
    If the physical version contained the whole deal, why would there be versions in the first place?
    The way I understand it you buy one version at 50 bucks and get a discount via dlc for the other version. The THIRD side of the story is DLC regardless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    If the physical version contained the whole deal, why would there be versions in the first place?
    The way I understand it you buy one version at 50 bucks and get a discount via dlc for the other version. The THIRD side of the story is DLC regardless.
    I was under the impression that only the digital versions had different versions for those who "only wanted one route" while the physical one contained both and just gave you the choice during gameplay. Could be wrong of course, although my online retailer still only lists it as one game. I guess i'll notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    I was under the impression that only the digital versions had different versions for those who "only wanted one route" while the physical one contained both and just gave you the choice during gameplay. Could be wrong of course, although my online retailer still only lists it as one game. I guess i'll notice.
    Well then they wouldn't have different versions.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Well then they wouldn't have different versions.
    I think there was mentionof a bundle that would include both versions, maybe that's what they mean?

Deleted
    I think it's buy one physical/digital, get 50% off the other one (digital only) and the third part will be released later on, digital only.

Marry your own children is also an option I don't really need. Besides that I'm kinda hyped, have to replay Awakening soon'ish.

Special Edition is looking pretty good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtx...ature=youtu.be
    If you want both card packs it's going to be pricey.
    Last edited by mmoc68a1ba7cda; 2015-06-25 at 09:27 AM.

Cartridge with both versions sounds good to me even if its more expensive.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Less than a month to go before this releases in the 'States! Hype train at warp speed!

Huh, I forgot this thread was a thing.

Oh yeah, censorship time.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/n...estern-regions

Soleil is a lesbian who gets weak in the knees when she sees other woman and worries she won't be a strong woman because of it. What does the main character do? Well, in the Japanese version at least he gives her a magically spiked drink which causes her to see women as men and vise versa in order to practice. Once the magic wears off, she proposes to him, saying she fell in love with his female form, but is now in love with his male self.

Ya cause a gay conversion scene would go over smoothly here in the states /roll eyes
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am full hype or this considering the characters all have Unique skills or atleast Some do as Well as two class trees for the the two factions wets my fire emblem appitite.
    On a Side note the birthright version Will be a lot like awakening and have a world map and simmilair missions and conquest Will be harder in gameplay and Will have no world map and the missions Will be harder than the other version and finally revelations the last expension Will be a mix of the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Soleil is a lesbian who gets weak in the knees when she sees other woman and worries she won't be a strong woman because of it. What does the main character do? Well, in the Japanese version at least he gives her a magically spiked drink which causes her to see women as men and vise versa in order to practice. Once the magic wears off, she proposes to him, saying she fell in love with his female form, but is now in love with his male self.
    That...seems really dumb so I don't mind if they 'censor' it.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if i wanna buy the game or not. I did not buy Fire Emblem: Awakening cuz of all the downloadable content was almost as expensive as the full game and but only little content, i just wanna have the full experienced game without paying xxx money for that version or that dlc.

http://kotaku.com/the-english-versio...the-1755121353

The petting mini-game has been removed from the English localization.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaruga View Post
    I'm not sure if i wanna buy the game or not. I did not buy Fire Emblem: Awakening cuz of all the downloadable content was almost as expensive as the full game and but only little content, i just wanna have the full experienced game without paying xxx money for that version or that dlc.
    Don't think the DLC is much more than characters from other games (could be wrong here). I didn't bother with DLC as they didn't add much to the game tbh. By itself, Awakening was a great buy for me. Still hoping they expand more on the franchise.

Stupid but the petting system was also stupid to begin with.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Stupid but the petting system was also stupid to begin with.
    And? It was completely fucking optional, but oh wait, can't have completely optional features, think about the feelings of the hacks at NoA who don't deserve a place in this industry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    And? It was completely fucking optional, but oh wait, can't have completely optional features, think about the feelings of the hacks at NoA who don't deserve a place in this industry.
    I totally agree and I tire of prudes on other forums I read saying they're alright with this as well. What the fuck is the point of a rating system and pandering to your older playerbase if you keep fucking shit up and removing it? When did everyone roll over and let themselves get belly rubbed so easily?

I'll just wait until I can get it for a bargain bin price like I did FE:A for $15.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Good thing the EU will ge their own non fucked up version.

Thanks based Shibata, always sticking it to the prude americucks whenever possible.

I find it ironic tbh, that a polygamist whore, who is married, and is a self proclaimed dogfucker, is censoring games because 'muh animay tiddies"

Go kill yourself Rapp

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I totally agree and I tire of prudes on other forums I read saying they're alright with this as well. What the fuck is the point of a rating system and pandering to your older playerbase if you keep fucking shit up and removing it? When did everyone roll over and let themselves get belly rubbed so easily?

I'll just wait until I can get it for a bargain bin price like I did FE:A for $15.
    Yeah i'm pretty much fucking done with Nintendo by now, call me when we are able to atleast import non-fucked versions of the game after they have gotten rid of shitty region locks, NoA are a tumor on the industry, a bunch of fucking talentless hacks, XSeed save us please.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Good thing the EU will ge their own non fucked up version.

Thanks based Shibata, always sticking it to the prude americucks whenever possible.

I find it ironic tbh, that a polygamist whore, who is married, and is a self proclaimed dogfucker, is censoring games because 'muh animay tiddies"

Go kill yourself Rapp
    Got an article on that? Because i hear these changes*cough*censorship*cough* is for Europa aswell.
    No differences between American and European versions.