View Poll Results: Would you abort or not?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

8 88.89%
  • No

1 11.11%

Would you abort your mentally disabled baby?

If you or your wife/girlfriend/whoever got word back from their doctor that the child they are having has a big chance of being deformed and/or mentally disabled would you abort the child or take care of it?
    Personally I am a christian BUT I don't believe there is anyway when you come to reality that, that child will have a "normal" life and I find it true that they would be very stressful to take care of and without any rude intentions: "non-productive" on society. By aborting them -I- believe they will live their normal lives in heaven where they will not have any disabilities or deformities.

What are your own thoughts?

Deleted
    Yes. Me and my girlfriend discussed this extensively.

She worked with handicapped people for a profession. She knows the hardship of having to care for such a child for the rest of your life with all the strains it puts on a relationship. Often they have little quality of life themselves anyway. We love ourselfs too much i guess.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-06-16 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, without hesitation if there were no way to adjust for it, and by adjust I don't mean born with autism or something, I mean if the baby is going to be born basically barely aware are all and only going to live to suffer, then yes, I would elect to abort.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Yeah. I don't wish shit like that on people. Also, i would try and find out why so I could try and not repeat that in the future. Like if it was my semen that was retarded, i would get a vasectomy and adopt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of thread is absolutely not an acceptable thread to post here.