Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ11 View Post
    Another tier in MoP Challenge Mode gear.....
    Well to be honest, why would you ever not wear MoP Challenge Mode gear transmog?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Well to be honest, why would you ever not wear MoP Challenge Mode gear transmog?
    How about people who don't enjoy to run around as blue crystal chickens?

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    How about people who don't enjoy to run around as blue crystal chickens?
    Huh, I never saw it like that. I think the MoP challenge mode gear for Paladins is absolutely awesome. Besides, you're not forced to run around in it. I'm rocking a mixture of Tier 12 and off piece lookalikes from the DK Tier 11.

Well my paladins current transmog is T4 Justicar but with the T17 shoulders. I have the 2h purple crystal mace to go with it and my holy shield is the Aegis one from Gruul's Lair. I also have T2 and T6 in storage, along with most of my old Lightforge set that I didn't destroy when TBC came out. There's been plenty of good paladin sets but just as many bad ones too. Seeing as some were playing the old homage to Vanilla/WC3 I was hoping for something closer to what Arthas/Uther wore in WC3. The eagles-head shoulder, with cross on other one. Maybe a t-visor helm with small wings, a libram hanging from the belt, crosses on the gauntlets. Just a plain nice blue/silver look for the Order of the Silver Hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I kind of like the helm but not keen on much else. The PVE recolours are especially ugly.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a mantid related set.

They did cooler mythic gear in t17, why are they dropping the idea already especially when they all are recolours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Alliance recolour, the rest are just bad...
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

So ugly. I really hate how they try to smash themes together and make something work. They want to convey the "iron horde" look, but in a Paladin-esque way. This is what was wrong with ICC tier. Since when would a Paladin wear flaming skulls on their armor? At least that one looked cool, despite being thematically poor. They've hit on so many over the years: Judgment, Lightbringer, MoP challenge set, Winged Triumph, Radiant Glory... eh, I'll stick with my transmog.

I like the elite pvp version a lot. Generally I like the colors, not a big fan of the model.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    CM gear or Redemption gear for me. IDC what ugly tier they throw at us!

I like it. Best set out of a crappy transmog tier. Then again I am a warrior. I hear you guys like a little more fabulousness in your transmog, so I understand the complains.

Although I don't find it brilliant, it isn't the worst set either.

Repulsive, transmogged immedietly

Alliance looks great.
    Mythic looks like trash.
    The rest aren't terrible, but would probably transmog away from.

I do like the Arakkoa sun-powered construct theme, but man, the Mythic color shift is horrendous. The PvP recolors definitely got the love this Tier.

The Normal version looks to be a perfect match with the Heroic mode Ka'graz's Burning Blade, though.

I'm glad I'm colorblind, cause they all look pretty much the same. Weird paper plate on the mythic / Elite helmet, and generally uninspired design on the rest.
    Transmog immediately.

I love it! But so many recolours... you're gonna need to always keep a dulux colour wheel around to keep track of things lols

Deleted
    huh i didnt get it right