Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I may buy this 'expansion' if they get rid of the 'let's all stack behind that pillar' shit for pve.
    but pre-purchase? no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There is no new "high level" gear. The future of laurels are unknown. They will most likely add stuff but what they will add is unknown and irrelevant. If there is something you want now in the laurel shop get it if not wait.
    Sorry, I am stupid. For some reason I thought they are increasing level "cap" and then adding new gear. Thank you for your answer.

this abusive price really let me down ...
    A discount for players who already have the base game would be the minimum acceptable.

I have some Best Buy giftcards and saw the HoT expansion digital download on their site. Would I still get the extra slot if I pre-purchase the $50 version from Best Buy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Brus View Post
    I have some Best Buy giftcards and saw the HoT expansion digital download on their site. Would I still get the extra slot if I pre-purchase the $50 version from Best Buy?
    Yes. The extra character slot is granted upon registration of your code on the GW2 site and Best Buy is an authorized retailer.

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/...e-Purchase-FAQ
    Valar morghulis