Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Shaman players rejoice. Your class has been fixed
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Hopefully the next step is removing LFR completely.
    Yes, drive more players, who's subs pay for the development of your precious raids, away from the game. That makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Home come? You think that mythic raiders who really put more time and effort into the game should be given the same rewards as an ultracasual? Whats the point in raiding hardcore if all you get are bit bigger numbers on the screen?

Seeing content earlier (imo, seeing content that LFR players NEVER get to see would've been perfect imo like the old days, but i know its not a very popular opinion amongst the casual community) is atleast a decent incentive for raiding more than 20 minutes a week in no brain-mode.

This way, the casuals get to see all the content but not at the same rate as those who plays the game on another level. Casuals complaining about this are just.. i don't even know
    Sorry that we actually have lives, families, and real jobs to take care of.............
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

RE; Ion's further comments...I've been watching the E3 coverage, in the past I never really paid that much attention, as my only game was WoW, and the disparity between other developers is shocking. Other studios are showing off their new creative efforts with pride, passion, and spirit - and the amount of creativity is amazing, how different studios are taking gaming to new levels. It's all "This is really cool, check this out!"

With Ion and the WoW team, it's all "We would like to, we have no plans to, some day, we made mistakes, we overdid it a bit", everything is nerfed and gated, there's no passion or excitement from them. No pride, almost - they keep saying how passionate and how much pride they have in their work, but it doesn't show. And the lack of ideas is shocking, in perspective. Ion's comments say to me they really don't know how their game works, how players approach it, or how they have fun with it, and they're indecisive, paranoid, and hesitant. Every answer is couched in happy talk, but no real "We ARE doing THIS", it's all "We'll try" and "We'll see" or "It's too hard/too much work".

I don't see any other developers saying "We'd like to do A, but it's too much work, so you get B." Which has been Blizzard's mantra since WoD plopped onto the stage with a wet, greasy thud. We get "good enough" from them, not "WTF THATS AWESOME".

Imagine is WoW was handed off to these other studios, with their energy, passion, and creativity, and "If it's worth it, who cares how hard it is" attitudes.

And maybe that's what needs to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    Sorry that we actually have lives, families, and real jobs to take care of.............
    What if I told you....that we all have lifes and obligations ( or most of the players anyway).Its only a matter of how much of your free time you commit to wow.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Home come? You think that mythic raiders who really put more time and effort into the game should be given the same rewards as an ultracasual? Whats the point in raiding hardcore if all you get are bit bigger numbers on the screen?

Seeing content earlier (imo, seeing content that LFR players NEVER get to see would've been perfect imo like the old days, but i know its not a very popular opinion amongst the casual community) is atleast a decent incentive for raiding more than 20 minutes a week in no brain-mode.

This way, the casuals get to see all the content but not at the same rate as those who plays the game on another level. Casuals complaining about this are just.. i don't even know
    So, you're saying that, as a Mythic raider, it takes you 9-10 weeks to clear Normal and/or Heroic? Because if not, then you're seeing the content weeks and weeks before LFR raiders do. Your point is redundant and it is stupid to gate the final boss for over 2 months. At the very least, open Archimonde along with Week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    10 weeks for a final boss in LFR is a bit of a joke tbh...
    I totally agree on that, I personally feel that is way, way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    10 weeks for a final boss in LFR is a bit of a joke tbh...
    There's always been 2 weeks between wings in LFR. This raid just happens to have more wings so it takes longer to fully unlock.

People doesnt seem to understand that you dont need the time the pros put in like Method, Paragons do. I have a full time job, girlfriend and i even go out regulary and i raid Heroic constantly. But hey this is just me and you lazy ppl just make up exuses about not having time to raid anything above lfr, at the end of the day we all know you just like everything being handled to you on a silver plate

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Fuck yeah, these HotS updates are amazing.

Best team-brawler out by far. Fuck Lol/DOTA.

Best joke of 2015 has already been found, if this is not a joke please put this guy into a mental hospital.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Best joke of 2015 has already been found, if this is not a joke please put this guy into a mental hospital.
    I smell a lol or dota player.

Gotta call blizzard out on their laziness...

Took Monk EWF appearance and applied it to shaman... somehow this constitutes a glyph? Not that anything could be worse than the BWL/Cata elemental model but really? Sort of makes me want to sculpt my shit into a masterpiece and try selling it for millions. Any takers?

Deleted
    10 weeks is a little long but i get it... normal and HC raiding guilds will NOT take 10 weeks to down Achi though!!! be like 6 weeks max.

The bigger problem will be if i want to get into a normal mode pug raid then every group will be like "L4M HFC normal..... must have ilvl700+, Achievements, vent, and references...."
    Yeah so that will be no LFR person ever then. Every pug normal group leader just creates stupid requirements so they can blitz through and get all the loot for themselves. Hence why some of us are stuck with LFR. Until people get their shit sorted with crazy requirements... i get that no one wants the dude that stands in the fire all day but as an ex-progression raider i know what I'm doing i just cant commit to a raid team schedule anymore. Don't assume I'm a scrub because i'm wearing LFR gear..../sigh forever hopeful.

Why does "Schedule" have no actual date in it?

Let us face it. It is game over for Blizzard if it doesn't release next week.
    FF14 will gain lots of subs.

What is up with LFR takes 10 weeks to unlock?

Now I'm no Dev, and I haven't started my rocket science degree yet.. But a max players with absorbs adjustment or a longer cooldown could go a long ways into solving the problem you "haven't been able to figure out"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Stop being so immature,why do you people go like : give us what we want or we unsub.I think even blizzard prefers a mature community with limited players rather than millions of people who act like little kids.Its lfr,it makes perfect sense that they cant experience the boss until raididing guilds have some weeks to kill him first,otherwise you will see lf arch achievements before the curve ones
    What the hell are you talking about? Try reading what I typed...

2.5 months after the release of 6.2 could potentially put that into September, leading to possible further drops in sub numbers before Archimonde becomes available to lfr players, which was what the original post you replied to was trying to say.

Maybe you would think that possibly, Blizzard would try to get the content "out there quicker", rather than run the risk of more sub loses.

Why would we need to have gear stats in the thousands without a squish? How about not pandering to the children and scaling by a few percent each xpac instead of a few hundred percent? In EQ I was stoked to get a peice of gear with +18 dex instead of +15 or +35hp instead of +25. New content doesn't require an additional 0 each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Good, good.

Totems will be nerfed.

Finally those OP shamans will be put in their place.
    eh? only time I am ever OP is on trash because of aoe. I struggle as an enhance shaman to be even in the top 5 on a raid boss. If I am #1 its because theres a lot of aoe going on. Single target fights like heroic gruul, I usually finish around 7th.

Personally I'd like to thank Blizz for being thoughtful enough to give me the whole Summer to play those games I bought on the Steam Sale.

Maybe patch 6.2x will be finished by September too. Ion could even do a 'Welcome Back Players We Begrudgingly Cater To and Bitterly Resent!' blog.

Wow...did i just watch D2 Amazon with burizado kyanon?!