Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    You're just as bad as he is throwing "I have a #1 parse" around as if it means you have any clue what you're talking about. And no, technically Tiger Palm x3 is ~5% more damage than Jab/Jab/BoK, but in a world where you can just waste energy because you don't need Shuffle, Blackout Kick the ability shouldn't exist because it should be Chi Explosion instead. It's a correct but irrelevant distinction (hence being pedantic) because it never comes into play in any realistic situation.
    There is only about one time which is rare you would jab jab, power strikes and keg smash keep you from doing a jab jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    How often is "that often"?
    More than 3 times every 15 seconds.

And, you only need to jab enough to push shuffle duration past the serenity cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    More than 3 times every 15 seconds.

And, you only need to jab enough to push shuffle duration past the serenity cooldown.
    Oh really? I thought

You don't really need to use Jab now.
    So are you saying now that you do need to use Jab, or do you use a different English than we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    I can confirm there's something wrong with the monk APL on the following line

Code:
    actions.st+=/jab,if=chi.max-chi>=1&cooldown.keg_smash.remains>=gcd&cooldown.expel_harm.remains>=gcd&(energy+(energy.regen*(cooldown.keg_smash.remains)))>=80

I spotted a repeated trend of 3-4 consecutive Tiger Palms when the monk was on 80+ energy, with both EH and KS on cooldown while between 1-3 chi. This line just never fires, so I guess it's probably a syntactic oversight or similar issue in the conditional. I'll break the APL down and debug it.

Edit:
    Apparently cooldown.expel_harm.remains>=gcd never evaluates to true. Is this a possible side effect of eh_reset_throttle? I filed an issue that you can follow.
    Yea removing that part of the statement seems to get it Jabbing again. Not sure why it even needs to be there since EH is a higher priority anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll take a look at it. If nothing else, I'll just remove that bit before release. I probably will not post a BiS list for Brewmasters just yet due to issues with T18. I have a few things I want to try out first.

Removing that does seem to get it jabbing again and roughly looks like the same amount of jabs I would do personally. Deleting that line and keeping one "&" seems to put it to normal. Thank you! It's actually very accurate now.
    Last edited by Dylemma; 2015-06-21 at 08:43 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    Removing that does seem to get it jabbing again and roughly looks like the same amount of jabs I would do personally. Deleting that line and keeping one "&" seems to put it to normal. Thank you! It's actually very accurate now.
    Well I deleted that part from SimC, just didn't update the T17 profiles with the changes.