15+ Year Old Account
    How's this for turn 1?

- - - Updated - - -

Turn 3: Offensive Play -> Coin -> Gahz'rilla -> Offensive Play -> Dreadscale x3

This mode can be ridiculously fun.

this brawl is awful. Played Aya 5 times in a row and not had a card to play before turn 4 each game. from what i have drawn i have come to the conclusion that her deck is made up entirely of rubbish.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-03-01 at 11:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    this brawl is awful. Played Aya 5 times in a row and not had a card to play before turn 4 each game. from what i have drawn i have come to the conclusion that her deck is made up entirely of rubbish.
    Kazakus isn't any better. You're entirely at the mercy of flipping the right potion from your hero power before Goons just go ham on your face
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Played one game. I got the Hand buff guy and raped an Aya. Like, the Aya barely played anything for the 8 turns they lived.

Yeh, Her deck seems to be only mostly 4+ mana cards and most of them don't even work with her gimmick.
    Also the 4 mana cost on the hero power means she cant start building up the golems until she is already way behind.

I have since learned that the decks may be randomized and i just had terrible luck getting the same bad cards over and over but still i rank her as the worst of the 3.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-03-02 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Played one game. I got the Hand buff guy and raped an Aya. Like, the Aya barely played anything for the 8 turns they lived.
    Yeah the hand buff guy seems to be the strongest, at least in terms of hero power. Kazakus hero power is too RNG and Aya plays too slow.

I played all 3 heroes in 3 games, won with Don Hancho and Kazakus but lost as Aya. From my experience Kazakus seems the strongest who also has the most synergy and burst, I even had Raza to give me free hero power potions. Don Hancho is decent, I tried to do hero power as often as possible as that seems to be his winning condition by just playing big minions. Aya on the other hand felt very slow, and I eventually got bursted down by Kazakus while I could barely develop my Jade Golems. It doesn't help that her hero pwoer costs 4 mana. Still a fun brawl overall, gave me a golden Ironbeak Owl from the pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have a Tavern Brawl quest and it keeps giving you Aya's deck. Please stop it, she's terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed by how consistently shitty the decks made by Blizzard for Tavern Brawls are. It doesn't exactly give me faith in their card and balance designers if they think these trash heaps are even remotely viable.

I've won with all 3 but Aya seems the best in my opinion and its hard to win with Kazakus.

Some thoughts on this brawl.
    -Aya sucks. Her hero power is basically a please don't make a tempo move button amd requires massive luck for it not to be a waste in tempo.
    -Kazakus is very dependent on the potions you get and how early you can pull of Raza, better than aya but thats not really an achievment.
    -Don hancho is prety good on this brawl, at the lack of removal a big minion can spiral the game in yoir favour.

Deleted
    I really dislike the "Heroic Tavern Brawl" being up again this week. I understand its a good source of $ for Blizzard, but Tavern Brawl is usually a good source of finishing quests

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    I really dislike the "Heroic Tavern Brawl" being up again this week. I understand its a good source of $ for Blizzard, but Tavern Brawl is usually a good source of finishing quests
    Hmmmm. I never use Tavern Brawl for questing. Rather, I like this. I want to see which decks will make it to 12 wins. This'll be a fun few days of watching streams. The game is boring right now anyway.

I also don't like the small disruption it causes for me being able to get a free handful of dust/cards (saving me from spending gold on classic packs to fill holes in my collection), but at the same time it serves as one of HS's only gold sinks for streamers and regular players who have tens of thousands of gold lying around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic brawl when the next expansion is coming soon makes perfect sense - fishing some gold from players that saved up, so they might invest money instead after blowing some of their funds for this...
    I´m a little more provocative than you might be.
    It´s your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
    So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean,
    if I´m not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?

For sure. I wouldn't play heroic brawl this week. Meta is a disaster. Plus, Golden cards are only cool in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezrael View Post
    Heroic brawl when the next expansion is coming soon makes perfect sense - fishing some gold from players that saved up, so they might invest money instead after blowing some of their funds for this...
    The most blizzards bank account friendly time would be right BEFORE an xpac launches so they can siphon all the gold out of the system.

The most consumer friendly time would be right AFTER an xpac launches so that the reward could be for the new xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    The most blizzards bank account friendly time would be right BEFORE an xpac launches so they can siphon all the gold out of the system.
    It wouldn't siphon any more gold than at any other time and it's entirely voluntary. If I was gonna play it I wouldn't be more tempted near an approaching expansion.

YaY! Shitbrawl is out, gg Blizzard.

I really dislike the "Heroic Tavern Brawl" being up again this week.
    Yeah one week without Tavern Brawl.