information from this reddit post.

Warrior Coren Direbrew Pile On! 0 mana: Put a minion from each deck into the battlefield
    Shaman Lady Naz'jar Passive: At the end of your turn, replace all minions with new ones that cost (1) more
    Rogue Grobbulus Poison Cloud, 2 Mana, Deal 1 damage to all minions. If any die, summon a (1) mana 2/2 slime.
    Paladin White King Castle, 2 Mana, Discover a chess piece.
    Hunter Skelesaurus Hex Ancient Power, 0 Mana, Give each player a random card. It costs (0).
    Druid Razorgore the Untamed The Rookery, 1 Mana, Give all Corrupted Eggs +1 Health, then summon one.
    Warlock Sindragosa Frost Breath, Triggered Power, At 20 Health, transforms all enemy minions into blocks of ice.
    Mage The Curator Gallery Protection, Passive, Your hero has Taunt.
    Priest Professor Putricide Mad Science, Passive, All Secrets cost (0).

This should help as people decide what one they want to be. I started out without knowing what bosses were behind each class, so chose priest. That was tough going against a rogue, considering most of my minions are 1/1 creatures that gain +1/+1 at the start of my turn, and the paladin, with auto-attacking chess pieces dealing the 1 damage to my minions before they get a chance to upgrade.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

If you want a very easy win, pick Warlock for this Brawl.. you'll only potentially lose to a mirror match.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    If you want a very easy win, pick Warlock for this Brawl.. you'll only potentially lose to a mirror match.
    Shaman was easy wins for me, I never tried sindragosa.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just concede straight up when my opponent has Sindragosa

You CAN beat it, with a lot of luck, but why bother? Just move on to the next one.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Why can Putricide only have 3 secrets when his whole thing is secrets? And it lets you use them when you have 3 so they get wasted as well.

just tried sindragosa opening hand 3*unchainged magic, first turn 12 damage, second turn 9 damage 9 damage, perfect lethal turn 2.

excellent design blizz, worse design than games made 30 years ago.

So after playing Putricide for an hour to get my priest quest done i have come to the conclusion that the only way you win is if the opponent concedes.

Thanks to the 3 people that didnt want to play against me.

Fun concept but Warlock seems to trash every other hero/boss with Sindragosa. Professor Putricide's secret ability was bugged last time I checked as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sindragosa is definitely over powered and needs retuning. If the decks had more spells or weapons in them it would be fine but they are so heavily minion based it makes it really difficult to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    So after playing Putricide for an hour to get my priest quest done i have come to the conclusion that the only way you win is if the opponent concedes.

Thanks to the 3 people that didnt want to play against me.
    Yeah putricide has a hard time winning. Many classes have things that easily destroy every minion you have. rogue and paladin being the worst.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's just my luck with this Brawl or the class but god damn Hunter as Skelesaurus Hex seems near impossible to get a win with since I just lost against Putricide which should be a guaranteed win cause of the randomness of the Secrets and the fact he can only have 3 up at once.

Then there's the randomness of the Hero Power you have as Skelasauras giving a random card to both players costing 0 it has given my last 2 opponents a 0 cost Runespear which is what killed me both times cause one of them healed out of lethal and the other Pyro-d my face when I had 4 minions on the board.

Slight edit to this I have lost every game with Skelesaurus Hex that I've played in the last hour so I'm really not sure if I'm that bad at this or it's the class I honestly don't know.

The RNG of some of these Brawls reminds me of why I pretty much stopped playing this regularly since I like RNG as much as the next guy but God damn this is just too much and I won't even start about how broken Sindragosa is.

Ok so current count of legendary weapons is 1 Kingsbane, 2 Runespears and 1 Dragon Soul all going to my opponent through the use of the Hero Power and none of them going to me at all so yeah I'm either stupid, amazing SUPER UNLUCKY with this Brawl or the RNG on this thing is just that absolutely bonkers.

Finally got the third win for the win 3 games as Hunter quest after an hour and a half of losing so yeah I'm so not doing Brawl again until this thing goes away.
    Last edited by Liyka; 2018-02-16 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    Not sure if it's just my luck with this Brawl or the class but god damn Hunter as Skelesaurus Hex seems near impossible to get a win with since I just lost against Putricide which should be a guaranteed win cause of the randomness of the Secrets and the fact he can only have 3 up at once.

Then there's the randomness of the Hero Power you have as Skelasauras giving a random card to both players costing 0 it has given my last 2 opponents a 0 cost Runespear which is what killed me both times cause one of them healed out of lethal and the other Pyro-d my face when I had 4 minions on the board.

Slight edit to this I have lost every game with Skelesaurus Hex that I've played in the last hour so I'm really not sure if I'm that bad at this or it's the class I honestly don't know.

The RNG of some of these Brawls reminds me of why I pretty much stopped playing this regularly since I like RNG as much as the next guy but God damn this is just too much and I won't even start about how broken Sindragosa is.

Ok so current count of legendary weapons is 1 Kingsbane, 2 Runespears and 1 Dragon Soul all going to my opponent through the use of the Hero Power and none of them going to me at all so yeah I'm either stupid, amazing SUPER UNLUCKY with this Brawl or the RNG on this thing is just that absolutely bonkers.

Finally got the third win for the win 3 games as Hunter quest after an hour and a half of losing so yeah I'm so not doing Brawl again until this thing goes away.
    My favorite this tavern brawl is the shaman. It's still possible to lose, but also possible to win. It's a pretty fair challenge.

I almost feel bad. 2 of my 3 quests were for Warlock wins so i spent a little time on Sindragosa and went 5-0.

1 game against an obviously new person playing the chess boss and he flooded his board over the first couple turns so i just let him hit me and gave him 7 ice blocks.
    Another game I beat a Grobbulus by dealing 30 damage with 2 Unchained Magics.
    And finally I froze most of the board of someone playing Naga boss when they were trying to control their minions by stealing a North Sea Kraken and pushing myself over the freeze limit with the battlecry

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    My favorite this tavern brawl is the shaman. It's still possible to lose, but also possible to win. It's a pretty fair challenge.
    Shaman is only slightly less bullshit than Sindragosa, most other decks can't handle the flood of minions at the start, and her transform breaks the design of a lot of other bosses too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druid is hard mode. Decided to win a game with each hero, but it's hard when the 2 main (easiest) ones directly counter the hero power your boss is built around. And the amount of emoting people do! It's bad enough playing with such a severe handicap, but then to deal with these assholes.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2018-02-18 at 01:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rag vs Nef again. Not a big fan of this brawl, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowest brawl ever this week as far as my opponents are concerned. What makes it funny is that I've been losing all day and in the final game I actually manage to win for my TB pack my opponent decides to throw a tantrum and quit with his card hanging in mid air.

Mmmmm...RNGBrawl, how creative Blizzard you should do some house cleaning with your terrible hearthstone Dev team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Mmmmm...RNGBrawl, how creative Blizzard you should do some house cleaning with your terrible hearthstone Dev team.
    You do know that classic tried-and-tested Brawls make a resurgence every time a new expac is on the horizon when everyone is focused on that, right?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This might be the dumbest brawl I've ever seen. At least the 3 packs was nice.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2018-03-21 at 06:17 PM.