Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Played 4, twice as both, won 4 . Nef isn't THAT good, if you learn to get rid of Rag's weapon asap

Both heroes seem suprisingly balanced to me. I played around 10 matches with friends, they seem pretty equal, and most of the games ended at both heroes around 10 health. Ragnaros is way more difficult to handle tho.

Love the new mode, hope next weeks brawl will be even better

got lucky on deck on reward and there was 2 rare 1 epic and 1 legendary and that legendary was Archmage Antonidas which i dint have before

Nef is so stupidly OP that it's boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won one as Ragnaros and then conceded 4 times to get to see nefarian.

I got a pack aaaaand now what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Second game played as Ragnaros again. I won yet again. I mean, I get that Ragnaros has a handicap in the early game, but really, if you survive past turn 5, he will have insane board control. As long as you use your weapon accordingly and don't take unnecessary damage, you can easily turn the game around. The one true threat Nefarian has is his Hero Power giving him a Fireball/Pyroblast when being low at health, but it's so random that it will not be anywhere near guaranteed.

Turn 2:

Alexstraza into double Twilight Corruptor. Already can't win. Just so stupid

15+ Year Old Account
    Nef is FAR more powerful than Rag. His hero power is utterly bonkers.

Start Nef on 3 mana and it'd be more even.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Second game played as Ragnaros again. I won yet again. I mean, I get that Ragnaros has a handicap in the early game, but really, if you survive past turn 5, he will have insane board control. As long as you use your weapon accordingly and don't take unnecessary damage, you can easily turn the game around. The one true threat Nefarian has is his Hero Power giving him a Fireball/Pyroblast when being low on health, but it's so random that it will not be anywhere near guaranteed.
    You can't survive past turn 5 if they're not an imbecile that's the problem. Nef just floods the board and you can't win it back at all

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    just smashed a nefarion as ragnaros, surprised you guys are having trouble

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    You can't survive past turn 5 if they're not an imbecile that's the problem. Nef just floods the board and you can't win it back at all
    My opponents did that in both my games. I still managed to clear the board.

Rag living bombs my minion, I hero power and get Silence. I'm 5 off lethal with drain life and arcanotron (the one with +2 spellpower, not a 100% on the name) in hand, get starfire... Nefarian is pretty fun to play as, I got him 3 times in a row, I'll try to get rag. There's tons of fun RNG on Nef while Rag seems more boring, though. Got Razorgore + Snaketrap off, for example. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Nef is FAR more powerful than Rag. His hero power is utterly bonkers.

Start Nef on 3 mana and it'd be more even.
    I pulled Totemic might, Shadowstep and Vanish with it, it can be crazy but absolute horsecrap aswell.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2015-06-17 at 05:31 PM.

Played a few times.
    When I played with Nefarian I won every time.
    I lost twice with rag and won once. I would've won one more with Rag if my opponent didn't get Twisting Nether and wiped my board clean while his was empty.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

So far:

1 win, 4 losses with Rag
    6 wins, 0 losses with Nef.

It's just so stupid the discrepancy between the two

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd game as Ragnaros. Won again. Am I missing something here? Ragnaros doesn't seem too weak to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    3rd game as Ragnaros. Won again. Am I missing something here? Ragnaros doesn't seem too weak to me.
    ~80% of ragnaros's I face as nefarion ragequit.

You might be missing something with luck

How exactly am I as ragnaros supposed to beat turn "1" Razorgore? The deck doesn't run silences or destroys
    Last edited by Deztru; 2015-06-17 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's with that raggy hate ?

i played 2 games, both with rag ---> lost first won second and i was like WTF when i first realised that neffy started with 5 mana but things become really interesting when you finally get rid of your sulfuras and get an insane hero power. plus, rag has mind blowingly op 2 mana 6/6 taunt cards. plus 4 armor and draw 2 cards too. can't complain and looking forward to more rag games tonight.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    Played about ten games.got Rag on ALL of them, managed to win a couple games.Nef is, indeed, OP as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Played first game
    >Got Rag
    >Remembers reading thread about how he sucks
    >Proceeds to blow my Nef opponent out of the fucking water, even with multiple shadowflames used and dragons galore
    >#Rekt

It's a combination of luck and skill to win as Rag. Did I feel like I had a harder time? Maybe, since it felt one sided to begin with. But it was still fun to living bomb him to oblivion.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    I don't get how people praise Rag's hero power, cause by the time you get the power, I can play at least 2 big minions per turn (let alone all the big ones I played before that), flood the board several times with 2/2 whelps and so on.
    Living Bomb? Okay, let me just destroy my minion and throw out 2 others in the process.