Deleted
    None of my games have lasted less than 15 turns but I've somehow managed to avoid mages. It's pretty cool in that you can really stage some amazing turnarounds in this format. Summoning Stone is pretty silly if the game lasts a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    Well, you could pair this brawl with Summoning Stones.

Get spells for playing minions and get extra minions (at the full spell cost) for playing those spells.
    Wyrm and Flamewlaker openers may just decide the game by turn 5 or even 4 unless you pull 1-3 aoe spells.

Summoning Stone is a game winner for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebane View Post
    Summoning Stone is a game winner for me.
    I used that attack-health switcher minion to destroy 2 summoning stones in a row easily.

Deleted
    Totally disgusting and utterly unabalanced.
    So... like every other tavern brawl, get my pack and GTFO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Unbalanced?

You build your own fucking deck and the best ones are super cheap aggro
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Why are people playing Sorc's Apprentice in this brawl lol. Your spells are free to begin with!
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2015-11-27 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Why are people playing Sorc's Apprentice in this brawl lol. Your spells are free to begin with!
    Cheap minion?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Cheap minion?
    It trades with turn 1 Mana Wyrms before they're allowed to build out of control

That, and it also allows Arc Missiles to be added to the turn 3 Flamewaker shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

I've switched up to a very aggressive dragon warrior (with Brawl modifications) and am seeing good results

Very nice to be able to use Deadly Poison, Shield Slam, Savagery, Oil etc when given

2 x Lepers
    1 x Exe
    2 x Abusive
    2 x Axe
    2 x Alex Champ
    2 x Taskmaster
    2 x Faerie
    2 x Frothing
    2 x Kor'kron
    2 x Twilight Drake (almost always has a big HP buff due to hand size)
    2 x Twilight Guardian
    1 x Brawl (tech, for if things get out of hand with opposing Summon Stones etc)
    2 x Azure
    1 x Blackwing
    1 x Loatheb
    2 x Summoning Stone
    1 x Boom (fish dat Flamestrike yo)
    1 x Malygos (update: MUUUUUCH stronger than Ysera as a ToL fisher)
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-11-27 at 01:06 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Cheap minion?
    Plenty of better cheap minions, like Faerie Dragon for instance which can't be removed with spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    That's the WHOLE POINT of the brawls; mindless fun. It's not intended to be serious. Stop treating it as such and just have some fun.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Leveling my Shaman with ZERO Shaman Cards but some anti/tech stuff, silences, Troggzor, Kezan and Summoning Stone. 27 wins tonight, it's just fun, love the RNG.
    I only had 8 losses, 6 of them against Mages with dream openers. to be fair I had like 5 or 6 wins because I draw the best spells possible for my "I will lose next turn" situations. The comeback wins are real in this brawl.

This Brawl has certainly been a show off for Summoning Stone, would be nice if it picks up some play on Ladder. Could see it in Mage decks or Buff Priest since it has a good amount of health to begin with, or anything with lots of kill spells would be favorable for it due to it becoming a 2 for 1 with the created minion. Warlock with Bane of Doom becomes real crazy hah.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Just played a druid who seemed to have nothing but spells to kill the minions I played, rather than playing their own minions to get random spells; they played maybe 4 actual minions the entire battle before dying horribly. Did they miss the point of the brawl, or is this some kinda zen tactic I don't get, I wonder.

These utterly random brawls sound so much fun on paper but in reality they are always the same. Throw down cards and hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

A brawl that rewards people for throwing together a ton of 1-2-3 drops with amazing RNG?

Yeah... no, worst brawl I've seen by a long shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just played this Brawl and I have no idea what to think of it...

Too confusing in my opinion.

Oh well, already got my 40 dust.

Deleted
    Far too confusing on first go.
    Still got my pack so no need to play again.

This is actually a pretty good brawl, although a bit confusing. Had a strong opening with Zombie Chow, managed to keep the board and by turn 4 my opponent just conceded. I'd imagine a lot of people who have no idea what to do or how this brawl works are quick to make mistakes, maybe an easy way for me to get wins for my dailies.

Would be nice to get something better than DE 40 dust out of my pack though.

Very confusing, but I finally got a Cairne from the pack!