It's good to see a Tavern Brawl that's HIGHLY accessible to people on a budget

The MVPs this week are Stormwind Champion, Frostwolf Warlord, Knife Juggler, Azure Drake, and Mirage Caller/Shadow ascendant/Tortollan Shellraiser/Spirit Lash for priests. All of which are HELLA cheap, even free

Honestly the legendaries you put in are just flavour. Most of the games I have won have been from out-valuing the other guy with Stormwind Champ and Frostwolf growth
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Home-brewed double Sorcerer Apprentice/Faceless, Auctioneer, Flamewalker, Malygos for the win!

There's a funny, yet ridiculously broken warlock deck. All draw, except jugglers, defiles, necrotic geists and deathspeakers. A deadly combo!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Must've been a fair number of people tempted to craft Hobgoblin just for this Brawl. Luckily I still have 2 copies.

Hobgoblin into Doppelgangster is a pretty good opener but I've a feeling it's bugged because the wording on Hobgoblin is "Whenever you play a 1-attack minion" but the other Doppelgangsters are summoned not played. For comparison Dr. Boom's boombots which are also summoned don't get buffed by Hobgoblin.

I like this one. Really fast games, cleared 5 brawl wins in no times with druid.

Went with druid too, started with Jades and some ramp then refined it and put in cards like 4 mana adapt your minions, Savage Roar, Power of the Wild. But yeah, Druid is op because of the spells plus ramp plus minion spread and buffs. Can also put in Medhivh for more memes. Freeze Mage a good counter if he draws well.