Deleted
    I like this one. Really fast games, cleared 5 brawl wins in no times with druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went with druid too, started with Jades and some ramp then refined it and put in cards like 4 mana adapt your minions, Savage Roar, Power of the Wild. But yeah, Druid is op because of the spells plus ramp plus minion spread and buffs. Can also put in Medhivh for more memes. Freeze Mage a good counter if he draws well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just playing as mage with every freeze spell then the good deathrattle minions for this brawl (runic egg, devilsaur egg, loot horder, etc). I froze this dude 8 straight turns as he is throwing all sorts of shenanigans out. All the while I'm pinging away with a 1/13 after he had sheeped my starting dude early. I finally throw my last freeze and shatter his 50+ dude and he immediately concedes.
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2017-11-29 at 07:15 PM.

I like getting an easy win because my opponent had no idea how this brawl worked, he just played a very slow quest warrior while my void minion kept growing.

15+ Year Old Account
    The buggy interactions with Deathrattle in this Brawl are hilarious. I can't figure out how this is meant to be coded

Example 1 - Kindly Grandmother
    The Brawl SHOULD work by killing the base minion, leaving you with a 1/1 Void and a 3/2 Wolf. What actually happens is that... and then both of those minions roll AGAIN, leaving you with a single one. Is it 4/3? No sir it is not, because it counts the base 1/1 AND the Void 1/1 as two separate entities, coalescing everything into a total 5/4 minion.

HOWEVER

Play Grandmother then cast Play Dead on it! The 1/1 and the 3/2 will roll together into a 4/3 Void, and out will pop a 3/2 Wolf, and then thats it.

Example 2 - Infested Wolf
    Holy shit this thing is mindboggling. Some of the time it will kill the 3/3, make a 3/3 Void and 2 x 1/1s and thats it. Sometimes it will roll the 1/1s in as well, making a single 5/5 Void. And then sometimes it makes a 3/3 and 2 x 1/1s, then rolls the WHOLE LOT into one single 8/8. I just don't fucking know.

Example 3 - Savannah Highmane
    This minion has only ever died "properly" for me - that is, creating a 6/5 Void and 2 x 2/2s. I cannot make these amalgamate like the above examples in any way.

Example 4 - Cairne
    Holy Jesus this one is whack. First Cairne dies, leaving Baine and a 4/5. Then both of those die together, leaving a single Void that is... 12/15.

BUT

If you have any other minion on board, only Cairne will die. Baine will stay alive. But here's the kicker - the Void will roll into at least 8/10 ANYWAY as if both Cairne and Baine had died
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The other weird one is I played a harvest golem and instead of breaking and turning into a 4-4, it turns the void into a 2-3 and then spawns a 2-1 harvest golem guy. So confusing why it doesn't work.

And your highmane example, I have played a game where the opposing player had a void out, and then played the highmane, and when he ended his turn the voids combined and spawned 2 2/2s, and then they all combined again. It is annoying.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Too complicated, played hunter once--> won--> got pack--> moved on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big game hunter, Vaporize, Sheep, all freezes and Meteor works wonders in this brawl.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    imo the tavern brawl for this week requires way too much thinking lol

I have yet to play a game in this brawl that didn't result in the opponent conceding fairly early in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    This week's Tavern Brawl "Shadow Reflection" is a pretty fast one with the right deck, there was time when I would grind the shit out of it for gold but these days I can't be assed with it.

Remember all those decks that used to make you hate playing the game in the earlier days well they're back.

Like seriously, if you're going to keep making wacky Brawls (and please do), you need to do something about HS's baffling order of operations...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Like seriously, if you're going to keep making wacky Brawls (and please do), you need to do something about HS's baffling order of operations...
    The best part of it is that your average HS player doesn't even understand the order of operations. That's like playing MTG and not knowing when to untap your mana or the difference between a sorcery and an instant - you simply can't play the game without knowing it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The best part of it is that your average HS player doesn't even understand the order of operations. That's like playing MTG and not knowing when to untap your mana or the difference between a sorcery and an instant - you simply can't play the game without knowing it.
    I don't think that's a fair comparison, MTG has it's own orders and the examples you gave aren't those. Most orders in HS are pretty easy to workout you don't need to understand them all completely to play the game, it's really inconsequential unless you are playing competitively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    I don't think that's a fair comparison, MTG has it's own orders and the examples you gave aren't those. Most orders in HS are pretty easy to workout you don't need to understand them all completely to play the game, it's really inconsequential unless you are playing competitively.
    I wasn't really comparing orders to orders, more basic game mechanics. It's pretty important in HS to know if you throw a Sylvanas down into another Sylvanas and the board is cleared who's respawned minion will be MC'd. Or what order deathrattles resolve in when they're cleared simultaneously. Most people have no idea how those things resolve in HS.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of this one.

whats with people not understanding they should buff the gargoyle instead of the 6/5 copy hero power or some other random ass minion... i loathe giving other people the buff cards jesus...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    whats with people not understanding they should buff the gargoyle instead of the 6/5 copy hero power or some other random ass minion... i loathe giving other people the buff cards jesus...
    Yeah thats the best, when you collect cards for 15 mins to be able to make the finisher in the last stage and then you switch your hand with your opponent and he burns them all on some whack shit and kills it :_D

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to the guy I just carried since I was buffing my gargoyle up to a 40/40 while he was buffing random shit and not helping at all until right at the end when he finally caught on.
    I do love this brawl though, it's good fun but very frustrating when you get someone who has no idea what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.