10+ Year Old Account

Addon Question (probably stupid but I'm old and forgetful)

Is there any addon that tracks when HM and BRF cache missions are due to come back around? Just curious since I don't feel like writing down the date one comes up and keeping track of that piece of paper (or file). Not that it's a life or death thing but more of a curiosity.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Is there any addon that tracks when HM and BRF cache missions are due to come back around? Just curious since I don't feel like writing down the date one comes up and keeping track of that piece of paper (or file). Not that it's a life or death thing but more of a curiosity.
    look up masterplan. It'll tell you when each of the caches were last offered, and if any of them are < 14 days you'll know that it's another week.

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently use Garrison Mission Manager - does that by chance?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

I would try masterplan. My guess would be you won't need any other garrison addon. It's amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I do like it.

I see the cache missions on the MOI tab but don't see a timer per say of when it will be coming back around. Is that since I just swapped to MP from GMM?

[/SIZE]

So far I do like it.

I see the cache missions on the MOI tab but don't see a timer per say of when it will be coming back around. Is that since I just swapped to MP from GMM?
    It doesn't have a timer of when the next comes, it just shows when you last obtained a caches mission I do believe.

So far I do like it.

It will show the last one you got(need the addon when you got your last one).

It will show on one of the four that you completed it like: 12days 5hours 50minutes ago. Raid missions have a 13d 23h duration, 14day CD(from when it appeared not when you started/completed) and come up the instant that CD is up. So thats how you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    It will show the last one you got(need the addon when you got your last one).

It will show on one of the four that you completed it like: 12days 5hours 50minutes ago. Raid missions have a 13d 23h duration, 14day CD(from when it appeared not when you started/completed) and come up the instant that CD is up. So thats how you know.
    Since they have a predictable schedule, perhaps the author could add that to the addon.
    A time remaining would be more intuitive than a time since.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah after using it for a day or so I see the "Last Offered" tag each MOI has - that at least gives me a guesstimate (how odd, that's a legit spelling) when it should come back up the next go-around.

[/SIZE]

Surprising which words become acceptable simply through frequent use.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.