Thread: RIP Shamans

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahnah View Post
    There are other classes just as bad
    Which caster dps is as bad as Elemental, and which one melee dps is worse than Enhancer? Enlighten us, please.

Except there isn't. There is objective proof throughout this thread that in a pure number situation it really is that bad & in reality in BRF it wasn't much prettier if you go onto an extreme performance stage.

Just simply stating that there are other classes as bad doesn't make it so unless you provide real examples of them to back it up, and if you can then I'd be more than willing to hold my hands up.

Deleted
    Don't worry balance pass is coming next Monday. lel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Don't worry balance pass is coming next Monday. lel
    The problem is, we have lost faith they will balance shamans. It's happening always again. Shamans have to be extremely low for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I still like the gameplay of my shaman(8 years maining now), but I agree with everything else you've said. At this point in time we're not even mediocre. We're "is no one available to raid" "pick me pick me" "anyone that isn't a dps shaman? Fuck...I guess we'll take the warm body". Not to mention the blatant disregard and flat out lies fed to us by the Devs, not just what you mentioned, but many times in the past. I'd by lying though if I said this is the worst place elemental has been in, because we were far worse in T7 and T11, but that isn't the point when they keep feeding us this "standpoint" of "Bring the player not the class." I'm just about done with my Shaman after 8 years of being treated like a redheaded step child.
    Elemental gameplay isn't bad, I find it far more enjoyable than current enhance which follows the whack-a-mole nonsense. I can only play that game for so long.

Not really, no.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"