Fire Mage BiS 6.2

Does any one have a list for BiS? Are we going back to full crit then mastery? Havnt really found a website for these kind of questions, lol. Also will need BiS for Arcane for single target, cause I feel Fire wont do that. Thanks in advance for any replies/answers! <3 you fellow mages. #Magemasterclass.

Deleted
    BiS-Lists are very difficult to create due to the fact of increasing itemlvls over the course of the raid.
    And WF-piece from the first boss is better than a normal peace from the 5th boss.
    For the first runs try to get your hands on whats dropping. After some weeks run simcraft to get your statweights and go for that.

I know atleast for Arcane 4 of our BiS items drop from Archimonde so very few people will ever get their BiS items- specifically weapons especially on mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you raiding mythic?

Personally heroic is probably the best I can aim for in current guild, and I'm ok with that(enjoy the guild I joined last tier and they are a nice bunch)

I don't feel the pressure to really go mix/max, so I'll just be going fire for all fights. Depending on progress and farm content might put together an arcane set.
    But using stat weights I got simmed and confirmed via altered time, I just punched them into AskMrRobot who as usual gave me a BIS list, albeit I made some changes to trinkets.

Deleted
    Just curious here but..why Fire? Frost is overtaking Fire on cleave fights in HFC Fire is going to be the worst spec at this moment, as there are lil to no bossfights in HFC that make Fire able to shine.

7+ Year Old Account
    some people over at the Altered Time Forums have made a BIS list for all three specs

http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1660

Keep in mind that you should not follow this too closely. As others have stated increasing ilvls over the course of the raid + warforged + gems make true BIS lists difficult to create/follow.

with that said, consider this list as keeping an eye on notable loot drops from each boss, but just don't let it dictate you.
    Last edited by YakoVex; 2015-06-24 at 11:42 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Are you new here? We try to kill joy whenever possible.