7+ Year Old Account

Horde ~6/10 Mythic Horde, Looking for new decent raiders~

Hey guys! Real quick description of the guild and what you'd be getting into. We started Mythic BRF about 3 and a half months ago about, and we got 6/10 since then, which to me isn't too bad. We are a non die hard try hard guild, but we do like to get work done and progression done at a decent pace, with goals to see the end boss on the highest difficulty. It's no secret, the attrition rate for guilds who are similarly or more progressed in this tier and previous tiers is alarming. We understand that real life happens - players are people too with real life commitments; however, we are looking for those players who are able to manage their time well and commit to our raid times and put in the effort to maximize their potential with their class and help us clear content efficiently. Anyhow, below you will find our requirements and additional information regarding the guild and the raid:

-Information:

Raid times: Tues-Wed-Thus 8-11pm - est
    Current Progression: Mythic Gruul, Orge, Beast lord, H&F, Flame, Kromog all killed, currently waiting till Tuesday to begin 6.2
    Voice Chat: mumble (ye I hate it too, not so bad once you get in)
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: Thrall(IF you have fantastic logs, its possible we can pay for the xfer)
    Loot: We have the epgp add-on JUST to see who needs what and how to prioritize it, but ultimately its up to the loot council to decide who gets what, there is no actual DKP system.

-Requirements:

Need mumble.
    Need at least 4/10 Mythic kills.
    Need to be Horde.
    Need to provide logs to prove your case.
    Need to be willing to transfer if we unfortunately can't pay for it for you.
    Need to be able to commit to the raid times and be there every time, again we know things sometimes come up, just give us a heads up if they do.

Here is the part where it gets specific, we are only taking specific classes and specific specs:

Windwalker Monk
    Shadow Priest
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Warrior
    1 Rogue
    1 Restoration Shaman
    2 Warlock
    1 Discipline Priest
    1 Elemental Shaman
    1 Enhancement Shaman
    We are open to classes and specs not listed, but you would need to preform phenomenally well in raid.
    Any Tank except BM monk, our blood DK wouldn't mind going holy pally, depending on the situation.

We obviously don't need every class listed above, just things we are keeping an eye out for as comp at some point does matter. I apologize if the post seemed intimidating in anyway, the guild is actually really laid back and mature, if we dont get the progression boss that night, oh well, its not like we can try again the next day or week, like I mentioned, not a die hard try hard guild =)

Anyway guys you can reply to this post or contact myself via the following tag:

Kazejin#1934 (Gimme some time if im not on, may be away or asleep lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Got room for 2 more!

- - - Updated - - -

We even got a spot for a hunter! =O

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking, guys be sure you have a log... as mentioned in the main post.

- - - Updated - - -

Need one more! (willing to take a 2 package deal)
    Last edited by Kazezoku; 2015-06-18 at 06:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still looking, Warlock is the most needed atm!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a Warlock and Mistweaver still!