Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    I think rewards should be at the end of the week and the top 50 players would get, for example, 10 packs, the top 50-500 would get 3 packs and anyone after top 500 would just get 1 pack.
    But then we get to the point where it's more rewarding to play this than constructed and it's a problem. I think they can't introduce good rewards because the rewards in the other modes are shit.
    Not really good rewards, but something to add on top of what is there. I don't play arena to be honest, I do my dailies and some ranked, but since the Tavern Brawl has little to do with skill and deck construction, it should be a fun mode that rewards equal or similar to other modes. Granted if they scaled rewards to the number of wins, it would be a less punishing version of arena. But maybe that is what it should be, especially for new players.

I wonder if they'll release the Nef vs. Rag win rates (across all players). That would be cool to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find this hilarious, but I actually got Ragnaros from the Card Pack I won from the Tavern Brawl. Ironic, seeing as I won as Nefarian.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    Rare dust, nothing special.
    Banana Hunter too strong, nerf now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the luckiest bastard. Not only did I get a legendary last week from the Tavern Brawl reward (Millhouse Manastorm), but I got a legendary for this week as well (Lorewalker Cho). Both of which I did not own. If I get a legendary next week as well, then this will be just unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I'm the luckiest bastard. Not only did I get a legendary last week from the Tavern Brawl reward (Millhouse Manastorm), but I got a legendary for this week as well (Lorewalker Cho). Both of which I did not own. If I get a legendary next week as well, then this will be just unreal.
    I don't know if we are getting incredibly lucky or if they increased the chances of higher quality cards with those packs.. I got double epic and a rare today and 3x rares last week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I don't know if we are getting incredibly lucky or if they increased the chances of higher quality cards with those packs.. I got double epic and a rare today and 3x rares last week.
    And I got a wisp and one stupid rare(upgrade).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I got a Pyro from my pack not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    nah your just lucky as i got squat every time random is random