Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Those (%##)(# failed!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...tts-sci-802876

Instead of Ryan Gosling x Anne Hathaway, they fking went with Chris Pratts x Jennifer Lawrence. God damn stupid. How could those professional in Hollywood be so ST00000PID!?!?

I mean, they fail soooo hard. Way to totally diminish my enthusiasm toward this movie by picking the two actors I dislike... I mean, why do I dislike Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratts so much? I dislike them because they star in movies whose budget could have been reallocated to make another movie I'd rather watch instead FFS. Instead of Chris Pratt's superheroes movie and "The Hunger Game", I could have had fking 4 movies about the robot apocalypse, like Terminator, or about robots, like Chappie, or some space adventure like Interstellar or Gravity. SMH... not to mention Jennifer Lawrence's annoying screams atop of her lungs in her movies I want to rip my hairs out.

If only it could have been Ryan Gosling x Anne Hathaway instead of Chris Pratts x Jennifer Lawrence. *sigh*. Life sux.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-06-18 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    So I guess I'm not the only one who is tired of seeing Lawrence.

Ryan Gosling is a fair to middling actor at best. Anne Hathaway's not that great.

I prefer Jennifer Lawrence to Anne Hathaway any day, and Chris Pratt's great.

All in all, this movie sounds much better than some weirdo's Gosling/Hathaway shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    So I guess I'm not the only one who is tired of seeing Lawrence.
    God, let me tell you right now. Hollywood thinks Jennifer Lawrence is all that but she aint nuthin'. I'm not that hyped about her being in movies at all...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'll take the bait..

1st of all, how could you be excited for this movie if no one ever heard from it before? Passenger? What a heck is that?
    2nd, Ryan Gosling and Anne Hathaway? The 2 most over hyped actors in the history of Hollywood? At least Chris and Jennifer are the FotM and like all FotM actors they will be forgotten in 1 year or so after all this hype.
    3rd, my favourite part is "by picking the two actors I dislike" xd so much nerd rage in there mate, that won't be good for your heart.

I'm so sick of Lawrence. I don't think she's that good an actress, sub par even. And I really don't understand the fascination of her as some kind of sex symbol, she's moderately attractive in my eyes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Ryan Gosling is a fair to middling actor at best. Anne Hathaway's not that great.

I prefer Jennifer Lawrence to Anne Hathaway any day, and Chris Pratt's great.

All in all, this movie sounds much better than some weirdo's Gosling/Hathaway shipping.
    You'd rather see Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence romance, in space suit, on a spaceship over Ryan Gosling and Anne Hathaway? don't make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    You'd rather see Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence romance, in space suit, on a spaceship over Ryan Gosling and Anne Hathaway? don't make me laugh.
    Yes, in a second, without a second thought.

No contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm so sick of Lawrence. I don't think she's that good an actress, sub par even. And I really don't understand the fascination of her as some kind of sex symbol, she's moderately attractive in my eyes.
    That's Fatniss, right? The actor of the hunger games? I liked her in the first movie, everything else she has ever done was sub-par crap.

You do know there is a movie forum to post this diatribe?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Chris Pratt's? The guys great.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anne Hathaway is extremely overrated (Jennifer Lawrence is too IMO) and Ryan Gosling is... Well I haven't actually seen Ryan Gosling in anything in the past 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anne Hathaway and Chris Pratt would have been perfect. Don't get the hype over Jennifer Lawrence, she's not even that hot. And I hate Ryan Gosling ever since Drive.

Pratt is still that asshole from Wanted to me, nothing will change that. Gosling is still the douchebag getting slapped around by Michael Scott at the end of something with Emma Stone.

Jen has much better tits than Anne... and Anne isn't even remotely cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Anne Hathaway and Chris Pratt would have been perfect. Don't get the hype over Jennifer Lawrence, she's not even that hot. And I hate Ryan Gosling ever since Drive.
    OMG, Drive was the most overrated shit movie I've seen in the last 10 years. It was so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

That's just your opinion.
    You might change it after you're done with homework and house chores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anne Hathaway is great she is a top tier actress, jlaw is up there too but not as good as hathaway

The reason everyone loves Jennifer Lawrence is because she's a good actress while at the same time being a down to earth and chill person. She's also absolutely hilarious which is a rarity among girls in general and female celebrities in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The reason everyone loves Jennifer Lawrence is because she's a good actress while at the same time being a down to earth and chill person. She's also absolutely hilarious which is a rarity among girls in general and female celebrities in particular.
    + she's hot as hell. Jesus christ those jugs.

Also Chris Pratt is awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    + she's hot as hell. Jesus christ those jugs.

Also Chris Pratt is awesome too.
    Certainly, that goes without saying. There are loads of attractive people in hollywood though, I just underlined what makes Lawrence stand out in the crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawrence has to get as many movies as possible in before she turns 40 to be fair.