Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    More like encouraging this behaviour is a terrible idea. Has nothing to do with the religion of the people in question.
    "Yeah, we should not encourage immigrants, therefor killing as much of them as possible seems like really a good idea. It's the most humane thing we can do."

People who say things like this are the kind of trash who will happily send children into gas chambers if they were demanded to do so. Sometimes i really think i hate humanity after reading this forum ...
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    If Spain can't keep illegal immigrants away with three rows of taller fences, what makes Hungary think they can achieve better results?
    Better thing to do would be for every EU country to join forces and invest in transports and send them to USA. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, enjoy the immigrants and keep EU old, archaic, monarchistic, and most importantly working as intended with varied and rich culture, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    Better thing to do would be for every EU country to join forces and invest in transports and send them to USA. Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, enjoy the immigrants and keep EU old, archaic, monarchistic, and most importantly working as intended with varied and rich culture, thank you.

I thought the whole point of democracy was that the people get a say in how their countries are run. Say what you want about the "archaic & monarchistic" approach that Europeans have, we're still better than everyone else in terms of living standards and human rights issues.
    Everyone wants to be us and that is the problem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wn-babies.html

Almost 1,000 illegal immigrants landed in Italy yesterday after threatening to throw babies into the sea if their rusting ship was turned back.
    The 240ft Monica had been spotted in international waters during the night.
    When Italian coastguard boats drew alongside, the crews were shocked to see men and women on board begin dangling the infants over the side.
    The refugees - mostly Kurds and many said to be heading for Britain - calmed down only when they were assured they would not be turned away from Italy.
    The ship was towed to the Sicilian port of Catania, where 400 men, 200 women and 361 children were taken to Red Cross shelters.
    A 21-year-old woman had earlier been lifted off by helicopter after giving birth to a girl. They were doing well in hospital last night.
    Officials said most of the refugees were suffering from exhaustion and sea sickness.
    Italy's long coastline makes it one of the EU's main targets for migrants. Many head north to Milan, hoping to hide in trucks and trains to the Channel ports.
    These are the people you want to be part of your society? The radical type that would kill their own kids so they can selfishly move to Europe?

Or do you prefer assholes like this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mily-life.html

1. 42-year-old Algerian migrant was imprisoned for 15 months in 2012
    2. Jailed after threatening to torch daughters and ex-girlfriend in their home
    3. But migrant, who arrived in UK illegally in 2003, is allowed to stay in UK
    4. Court said he had 'right to family life' under Article 8 of Human Rights Act
    5. Judge said he had been 'punished enough' and was 'not a danger'
    Europe is under no obligation, not even a moral one to allow EVERYONE in, yet we're being judge as if we have to.
    Last edited by mmoc438dc94cad; 2015-06-19 at 03:06 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    As an American who is always reading about "hurr durr Mexicans took er jewbs" I can't help but giggle at this.

I do have the smae felings and im not even american.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Hungary is getting all the spotlight lately on MMOChampion
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Damn, Hungary is getting all the spotlight lately on MMOChampion
    I know. It kind of makes me ashamed to have hungarian ancestry.
    Hungary is a nation defined not by its achievements, but by its tragedies. Instead of trying to make the country a better place, politicians just throw around anti-semitic, anti-roma, anti-Trianon and anti-immigration propaganda in hopes of distracting the population from more important issues.
    Hungary is a prime example of how ethno-centric nationalism and irredentism can damage a country's image.

Deleted
    [/B]
    I thought the whole point of democracy was that the people get a say in how their countries are run. Say what you want about the "archaic & monarchistic" approach that Europeans have, we're still better than everyone else in terms of living standards and human rights issues.
    Everyone wants to be us and that is the problem.
    Wait, what? I am from Europe and I want it to stay the way it is. Am I misreading your post, or did you misread mine?

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    "Yeah, we should not encourage immigrants, therefor killing as much of them as possible seems like really a good idea. It's the most humane thing we can do."

People who say things like this are the kind of trash who will happily send children into gas chambers if they were demanded to do so. Sometimes i really think i hate humanity after reading this forum ...
    What must be done.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

And the inverse, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    Call me Cassandra

All this fence and other idiocy spills forth to sway the people who would vote for the semi-radical right wing party Jobbik. Anybody taking this seriously is a bigger buffoon than Orbán and his toadies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    Wait, what? I am from Europe and I want it to stay the way it is. Am I misreading your post, or did you misread mine?
    Yes.
    We share the same opinion.
    Europeans have the right to decide how their countries are run.

Deleted
    Yes.
    We share the same opinion.
    Europeans have the right to decide how their countries are run.
    Perhaps it's my english, but after looking at your post again, I still get this: Stop telling us europeans how to live, do you want to support [evil and selfish] people? And I still read it as something that is aimed directly at me. If you used my post as "jumping point" to make your own, that's okay, but I want to be sure (to improve my language skills).