Volume control issues

So, I wiped and reinstalled all my drivers etc. (had too much shit on my ssd) but now I have an issue that I can't seem to find an answer to in any shape or form. It's basically when a loud "noise" or sound event happens on my computer, all of my other programs that has any sound, reduces the volume and then after a couple seconds, slowly increase the volume again. Now, you might think that the standard "Playback devices -> Communications set to "do nothing" " would solve this issue... The thing is that it's already set off. What also annoys me with this issue is that even if I set , let's say the volume on youtube to 1%, and this event occurs it will reduce the volume on youtube sub 1% and then slowly increase it back to something along the lines of 50% (even tho the slider still is at 1%). Im not sure if it has anything to do with the Realtek HD Audio manager or what's up, but I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this... since it's really annoying when you play cs or if you raid and have set your music volume to a proper setting that's where u want it to be, and have it change completely as soon as someone speaks on ts / skype. But as I said before, it's not really voice com programs that reduces the volume, if I listen to music and steam "pling" when I get a message, it will lower the volume on everything else and then slowly increase it to a level higher than it previously was.
    Last edited by nowish; 2015-06-18 at 05:42 PM.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3