Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's no the fact that it's a questline that's an issue for a lot of us. It's the fact that the questlines they give are are so fucking boring and are just a series of grinding quests.
    Not exclusively.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladzins View Post
    to be fair, u don't get op at all.
    legendary quest stops me from raiding with alts as well.. to stay competitive i have to farm, farm, farm.. no thanks.

I am not against doing it once.. but for alts repeating over and over again is bad design.. its not even fun - joining lfr and watching how everyone afk.. If it was challenging quest chain, which took 4-8h, i wouldn't mind.. but doing lfr for 2-4 months.. NO! It does not even feel legendary anymore.

maybe make farming part account bound. Only quests individual for each char.. otherwise i will stay with 1 raiding toon 4ever!
    I dont get it. Why is everyone talking about "running LFR is so boring and easy" on my main i didnt do any LFR for my drops, except the Bosses that dropped it that we had not killed. Also it seems to me that many either are playing solo or they have really sad guildies. If anyone in my guild wants/needs to reroll they usually get more or less boosted since we want them to play with us.
    Also are they not making beter catchups for legendary in the patch?

So a ring with its strengths in a raid format requiring you to go into a raid format to get it. Something which comes naturally if you actually raid. This shite just writes itself

Deleted
    This is just as bad if not worse than MOP legendary quest line.

Starts off pleasantly. Skyreach Normal for 640, then 5k apexis + 4 heroic dungeons for an 680. Not too grindy yet.
    Then the shitty part comes. 125 Abrogator Stones. Quite a bit, considering that most bosses only drop 2-3 of them with occasional RNG cluster.
    Then BRF comes and it becomes Titan Runestone 2.0. Fucking 900 shards required and they only drop 9 at a time, sometimes RNG-ing out a 27 drop. At worst *100* boss kills, ten full clears. Fuck this.

6.2 part:
    Five shipyard missions with base durations of 2 DAYS each. That's a total of 10 days. They can also fail and you lose ships in the process. Test of Valor 2.0, now a shittier one, requiring you to engage in a facebook game and possibly having to grind resources for new ships
    Raid collectible: 33 tomes. Since this number is so low, we can expect a really shitty drop rate of them. Have fun clearing whole HFC and walking away with 2 or 3 tomes during bad RNG streaks. Oh wait, that's not fun at all.

These expansion-long welfare legendary questlines SUCK ASS. Everybody can get these which also means that it's fucking mandatory to do any sort of raid progression. There's no satisfaction in completing it, just a sense of relief from this fucking grind. And these items themselves - MOP cloak, WOD ring... what's next? Legendary toilet brush, with an affix "Cleans the garrison latrine 50% faster"? This is ridiculous.

Really, bring back legendary weapons for few specific classes every tier. Don't make us grind for 4 months in order for a mandatory catch up a new alt mid-expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    This is just as bad if not worse than MOP legendary quest line.

Starts off pleasantly. Skyreach Normal for 640, then 5k apexis + 4 heroic dungeons for an 680. Not too grindy yet.
    Then the shitty part comes. 125 Abrogator Stones. Quite a bit, considering that most bosses only drop 2-3 of them with occasional RNG cluster.
    Then BRF comes and it becomes Titan Runestone 2.0. Fucking 900 shards required and they only drop 9 at a time, sometimes RNG-ing out a 27 drop. At worst *100* boss kills, ten full clears. Fuck this.

6.2 part:
    Five shipyard missions with base durations of 2 DAYS each. That's a total of 10 days. They can also fail and you lose ships in the process. Test of Valor 2.0, now a shittier one, requiring you to engage in a facebook game and possibly having to grind resources for new ships
    Raid collectible: 33 tomes. Since this number is so low, we can expect a really shitty drop rate of them. Have fun clearing whole HFC and walking away with 2 or 3 tomes during bad RNG streaks. Oh wait, that's not fun at all.

These expansion-long welfare legendary questlines SUCK ASS. Everybody can get these which also means that it's fucking mandatory to do any sort of raid progression. There's no satisfaction in completing it, just a sense of relief from this fucking grind. And these items themselves - MOP cloak, WOD ring... what's next? Legendary toilet brush, with an affix "Cleans the garrison latrine 50% faster"? This is ridiculous.

Really, bring back legendary weapons for few specific classes every tier. Don't make us grind for 4 months in order for a mandatory catch up a new alt mid-expansion.
    you can finish the 2day mission with the items from the spirit lodge tho which saves you a lot of time,dont forget such things

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Everybody can get these which also means that it's fucking mandatory to do any sort of raid progression. There's no satisfaction in completing it, just a sense of relief from this fucking grind. And these items themselves - MOP cloak, WOD ring... what's next? Legendary toilet brush, with an affix "Cleans the garrison latrine 50% faster"? This is ridiculous.

Probably one of the best posts on this topic, haha.

Yes it does, that is my my alts are on step 1, the step after skyreach. I promise myself I would commit sucicde before I start this crap of a quest again.

For some reason I would of rather had Legendary be a hardcore guild item (like previous expansion) than a quest line like this, why? don't get me wrong it feels good to have a welfare Legendary but.... It becomes mandatory if you wanna be in a progression guild, and like the cloak, I have a feeling its going to be mandatory when puging in the future too.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2015-06-23 at 01:53 AM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if the legendary item is progressed via quest it should tell you flat out you cannot do the legendary on any other character on this server. Fixes the alt progression thing right there. They are making the legendary to easy to start and progress on and I know I would hate to not finish something I started up. And if people wanted alts or something to bad, or introduce a paid class change feature thats like 100$ and it gives that character say all 615 blue gear. (But so ppl dont think of it as pay to win etc it deletes the info etc of the former character completely.) Bob the warrior is now a druid, you can swap the ring for a boomkin version and all those purples turned into dungeon blues. Except your one shiny 740 ring....

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    Yes it does, that is my my alts are on step 1, the step after skyreach. I promise myself I would commit sucicde before I start this crap of a quest again.

For some reason I would of rather had Legendary be a hardcore guild item (like previous expansion) than a quest line like this, why? don't get me wrong it feels good to have a welfare Legendary but.... It becomes mandatory if you wanna be in a progression guild, and like the cloak, I have a feeling its going to be mandatory when puging in the future too.
    Are you going to be in a progression guild with 10 alts?... So what difference does it make.
    Mandatory in pug groups like the same ones doing normal Grull asking for AOTC. You just skip it and look for a more realistic group