694 Dk dps and 685 spriest 1/10m lf Fri-Sat raiding.

Myself and a friend are looking for a new guild to raid with in 6.2 as ours unfortunately ceased raiding in previous months. We both come from a mythic raiding background (<200 world in mop/cata), but would prefer a lighter two day schedule (FRI/SAT).

My logs haven't been updated since March so they are a little outdated, bouncing between 80-95% in most cases. The limited time with 6.2 announcement caught us a little off guard and would like to find a new home soon as possible

Feel free to leave me a message here with your Battletag and i will contact you in game.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

<Momentary Logic> on Twisting Nether (RPPvP) is looking for a plate tank for HFC raid, we currently have a very geared/skilled Brewmaster Monk and we are trying to replace our Paladin tank (who is normally a great Shaman but he kinda sucks at tanking :P)

We have a 10/10 M Raid Leader (He raids with <DNOgaming> on Kil'Jaeden with his Hunter Tues/Wed/Thurs and passes that knowledge to us Fri/Sat).

Raid times are Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm Central Time.

We will also consider any skilled/geared Disc Priest and non Warlock DPS. Reply, PM on here, or battletag: Ezekiel311#1834

Frozenwing#1670 Looking for exactly what you both offer. Friday / SAturday 7:45(invites) until 11:00 EST (Server) ..

GM | Frozenwing | frozenwing#1670

Officer | Hadowa | iiiiiiii#1656 (8x the letter "i")

Officer | Symphonia | Vespor#1981

Or www.worldofchimera.com looking forward to talking to you.

<Momentary Logic> 4/7 M and 10/10 H on Twisting Nether (RPPvP) is looking for a plate tank for HFC raid, we currently have a very geared/skilled Brewmaster Monk and we are trying to replace our Paladin tank (who is normally a great Shaman but he kinda sucks at tanking :P)

We have a 10/10 M Raid Leader (He raids with <DNOgaming> on Kil'Jaeden with his Hunter Tues/Wed/Thurs and passes that knowledge to us Fri/Sat).

Raid times are Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm Central Time.

We will also consider any skilled/geared Disc Priest and non Warlock DPS. Reply, PM on here, or battletag: Ezekiel311#1834

Id love to speak to you about our guild:
    Death Panel an Alliance Guild on Cenarius

we raid :
    Wed 9p-11p PST
    Fri 9p-12a PST
    Sat 9p-12a PST

You can contact Myself:
    Genevri (Alliance Cenaruis)
    Battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772

Zomgitsboo ; LittoD#1672
    or our GM Thededd/Meatsac

Thank you for your time.