Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    "We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened," Markin wrote.
    I can answer this question. A employee at NASA stole some rocks to have sex on them with his Girlfriend. NASA has 17,767 employee's and only so many rocks.
    http://www.livescience.com/33409-6-q...x-on-moon.html
    artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity
    Part of the American legacy and if you stretch it Western legacy since a few European scientists were working for,with NASA, not Russian legacy. Get your own rocks.

Deleted
    The case will be called "U mad, bro?".

Apparently during a NATO exercise in the Black Sea region, an american plane came into contact with a russian plane that flew besides it for a while. The russian pilot was holding a sign that read "U mad, bro?".

They should to be honest, and then air the video / photos of the "landing" site to the rest of the world =)
    I bet everyone is curious to see if the US government was trolling us or not all these years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    They should to be honest, and then air the video / photos of the "landing" site to the rest of the world =)
    I bet everyone is curious to see if the US government was trolling us or not all these years.
    If the lunar landing was indeed a hoax, dropping some thing from an airplane and then claiming it's the landing module in a movie wouldn't really be a big deal.

For the record, this minister is the same dumbass clown who says he wants to investigate the war crimes of other nations in eastern Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable man View Post
    If the lunar landing was indeed a hoax, dropping some thing from an airplane and then claiming it's the landing module in a movie wouldn't really be a big deal.
    I don't think you can simulate Armstrong's video by "Dropping" something (that can't even be carried) from an airplane (that can't even reach 20km). There should be still tire tracks, human tracks, and equipment left there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Mostly just seems like they're upset because they feel the US is stepping outside their boundaries by investigating an international organization, this looks like their way of saying "hah, we can investigate you, too!"
    NASA isn't an international organisation though. They can't and won't be able to investigate NASA.

Anyway, we all know they found the Transformers on the Moon and that's what they're hiding.

would actually be nice if someone could go up there with a HD camara and end all the conspiracies once and for all :I

10+ Year Old Account
    is russia going to try and claim the moon as theirs, and every time it flies over another country they will demand those countries to pay them money?

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    would actually be nice if someone could go up there with a HD camara and end all the conspiracies once and for all :I
    How are they conspiracy theories?

Only the America is claiming they went up the moon. 1 country out of what? almost 200? Whoever is getting banned here for having thoughts on the American claim, the ban is not legit, its most probably from an American mod and he / she needs to contest that =)

Deleted

Only the America is claiming they went up the moon. 1 country out of what? almost 200?
    You never fail to amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No point feeding moon landing believers. Fairly sure nobody is serious about believing in the moon landing anyway. Come on, you can't even walk on the moon, have you ever looked up at night? It's tiny. It's one of those "F*** yeah, America!" jokes that went too far and now some decades later some people have started to genuinely believe someone has actually walked on the moon...

It's kind of depressing
    You are not even allowed to have your doubts as ban hammers and people that troll come around.
    "WE SAID WE LANDED, SO ITS A FACT"

I am interested on having an investigation on that. Would prefer ESA but hey Russia is as good.

But hey, Murica..

10+ Year Old Account

Only the America is claiming they went up the moon. 1 country out of what? almost 200? Whoever is getting banned here for having thoughts on the American claim, the ban is not legit, its most probably from an American mod and he / she needs to contest that =)
    Every major space agency acknowledges the US put men on the Moon. Claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theory and, most bizarrely, a conspiracy that involves the USSR having covered for the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Every major space agency acknowledges the US put men on the Moon. Claiming otherwise is a conspiracy theory and, most bizarrely, a conspiracy that involves the USSR having covered for the US.
    Start providing sources please. I also, don't see how any other "major space agency" would know if not sending someone on the surface or some kind of special satellite.

So, yeah it sounds like a bs statement to me that needs some MAJOR sourcing.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-19 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start providing sources please. I also, don't see how any other "major space agency" would know if not sending someone on the surface or some kind of special satellite.

So, yeah it sounds like a bs statement to me that needs some MAJOR sourcing.
    It was acknowledged by Russian politicians, cosmonauts and media.

http://history.nasa.gov/AAchronologies/1969.pdf

http://www.arhivtime.ru/dokument/pag...001/dok_04.htm

Funnily enough, the USSR wasn't run by imbeciles willing to believe unfounded conspiracy theories just because they disliked the US, they acknowledged the achievement and even used it as proof that the USSR getting Gagarin into space paved the way forward.

Every Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory has been shot down on numerous occasions.

Only the America is claiming they went up the moon. 1 country out of what? almost 200?
    Could you list the nations which have issued an official statement that they don't believe in the moon landings?

Deleted
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-19 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    WTF why would nasa erase the moon landing tapes. Like classified as a sercret or degraded over time or worn from to much playback i can understand, but erased?

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten way off-topic, I think, with the "We didn't land on the moon" conspiracy.

Conspiracy theories are not allowed here.