Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I remember something in the config that you can set up to toggle auto-backpedal too, read it somewhere on a tip on how to do the snake boss in the brawler's arena.

Something like this for defensive: http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...0;gb=1#trinket

For more emphasis on DPS more like this: http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=...:40:50:60;gb=1

Note that they're not that different.

I think 4pc is worth it defensively, best offpiece for that is archimonde gloves. For DPS just go with 2pc and use archimonde gloves, socrethar chest, and xhul'horoc helm. 10 ilvl lower on tier gloves is just too much imo.
    Last edited by Casagrande; 2015-08-03 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    I have discovered secret to tanking Tyrant without breaking your keyboard!

lo and behold!

/walk
    I actually found myself like holding left or right arrow and down arrow when i moved on that fight while holding right click(yes my wasd is arrow keys )

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    You can go Mas or MS. If you are geared / know your class and healers well you can easily go MS.

You don't really have a choice in gear its basicallyif you want more mastery and not MS you can swap around some items, but for MS this is basically what you run)

Helm: Socrethar
    Neck: Archi/Socrethar(whatever is higher ilvl)
    Shoulders: Council
    Back: Xhulhorac
    Chest: Socrethar
    Bracers: Kilrogg
    Gloves: Tier(Socrethar)
    Belt: Archi(Trash belt if you don't have an archi belt)
    Legs: Tier(Gorefiend)
    Boots: Trash(Iron Reavers work but trash is better)
    Ring: Zakuun or Mannoroth(I would prefer Zakuun though ... w/e you get though)
    Trinkets: Anzus + X

X could be Blademaster for dps. BFD / WuE for mitigation depending on fight(WuE for Tyrant 100% though most other fights BFD is actually better than WuE). Tablet from Hans/Frans is a good choice if you don't have BFD and want a more mitigation but still dps trinket.

The rest of the tank trinkets in HFC are fucking garbage. Tyrants Decree is worthless because you literally don't need the stamina from it. Its gonna fall off then its worthless. If the stacks don't fall off you didn't need it. The static stat from Kormrok is really quite poop. Better off using WuE than that.
    the 4 piece is that bad that we dont want it for ms build? im guessing if i go mastery i want it then?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2015-08-03 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    the 4 piece is that bad that we dont want it for ms build? im guessing if i go mastery i want it then?
    4pc just isn't good. I don't even care about the 2pc. More than half the bosses I don't even cast SD or Frenzy because I don't lose HP and if I do its healed so fast I can't even.

Beacon is so fucking stupid atm. The difference when our pally isn't in on a fight cuz doesn't need it on farm is silly. Like I can watch my hp sit still for 8+ sec while getting meleed. So I actually have to try when hes sitting.

Like if I ever get to the point I need to Frenzy and SD... I am swimming in rage so its like why? Every other melee is already basically absorbed cuz of Anzus being always up + BFD sometimes.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-08-03 at 10:35 AM.

A 100% attendance Clemency hpally is most definitely tanks wet dream.

Ours only sits an early boss or three where there's no damage, so the only time I could notice it was Gorefiend when he was sent inside. Huge difference for sure.

Wish Maul was more of a rage->dps

Or that Lacerate bleeds were a substantial damage increase, not just HP.

Deleted
    btw jellos, what you doing atm with your pally tank? ES or HS? i founf myself with HS stacking mastery, taking none to almost none dmg (low gear tanking hc hfc)

sry for the offtopic guys

Everything I read about pally tanks is that empowered seals is a pile of dong and holy shield is jesus status for prot paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    btw jellos, what you doing atm with your pally tank? ES or HS? i founf myself with HS stacking mastery, taking none to almost none dmg (low gear tanking hc hfc)

sry for the offtopic guys
    ES Blows. Holy Shield with 50% Haste is ideal. Sometimes you won't get 50% haste because WuE isn't always the best option. Class Trinket + Anzus. Though i've yet to get or have my pallies guild see an anzus lol.

2 and 4 PC is everything for pally. Its so fucking silly. Half of all damage I would have taken on Iron Reaver was absorbed by Sacred Shield and 2pc(which is also buffed by 4pc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep the Pally tangent to a minimum. We have a Paladin forum where you can find any info you need or PM's if you want to specifically ask posters questions.

Read all 18 pages and it would seem my Tablet(685) and BFD(685) seems like the most recommended options to pair with my Anzu(695).

I also have an Evergaze Arcane Eidolon (685+socket).

How does the EAE compare fight to fight?

current unbuffed stats with BFD+Anzu - MS 1585, BA 1441, Mas 1246, Crit 879, Vers 226, Ha 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sury View Post
    Read all 18 pages and it would seem my Tablet(685) and BFD(685) seems like the most recommended options to pair with my Anzu(695).

I also have an Evergaze Arcane Eidolon (685+socket).

How does the EAE compare fight to fight?

current unbuffed stats with BFD+Anzu - MS 1585, BA 1441, Mas 1246, Crit 879, Vers 226, Ha 0
    BFD and Tablet are better than EAE.

Random proc BA isn't that great imo and passive mastery isn't better than passive BA.

You also don't need a lot or any Mas with BFD/Anzu combo. Like I have 1010 mas without raid buff mastery.

Tablet over BFD is really only good for burn phases with HOTW or Berzerk damage is needed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Random proc BA isn't that great imo and passive mastery isn't better than passive BA.

You also don't need a lot or any Mas with BFD/Anzu combo. Like I have 1010 mas without raid buff mastery.

Tablet over BFD is really only good for burn phases with HOTW or Berzerk damage is needed.
    Jello what's your choice for bear between M BFD, M Tablet or H Imbued Stone Sigil? thx

I'd run BFD in almost all cases. Tablet would be good on Gorefiend for HoTW dps.

Thank you very much for the informative reply.

So jello, do you have a youtube channel with kill vids from your POV? Also have you been streaming any progression lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    So jello, do you have a youtube channel with kill vids from your POV? Also have you been streaming any progression lately?
    Nah I haven't streamed or recorded anything this tier. We were getting ddosd constantly when we stream... even until last week we finally changed a bunch of shit and mumble and some ppl changed ips... so we just havent been.

Also tank ring buffed boys. 2x more vers now.

Nah I haven't streamed or recorded anything this tier. We were getting ddosd constantly when we stream... even until last week we finally changed a bunch of shit and mumble and some ppl changed ips... so we just havent been.

Also tank ring buffed boys. 2x more vers now.
    Aw that sucks. Fucking people anyway. Would like to watch you play on your bear, mangling those bosses lol