Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had no idea about the agi/attack power thing, thanks!

Deleted
    Anyone have tips for mythic gorefedora? Trying to progress on him? Can you dodge applications of the stacking debuff from the add maybe with GoE?

Deleted
    You can't dodge the debuff but regular taunt swapping (at 4-5 stacks) plus Pulverize is enough. You don't really need your defensive cooldowns for anything else so feel free to use them all while an add is up.
    If at all possible, get your co-tank to tank the add when the first Feast-phase begins so that you can go Cat Form HotW with Berserk and Agility potion, that should give you considerable burst. Ideally, the add should die at the beginning of the Feast-phase but even if it doesn't, 10+ stacks are ok if your co-tank knows what he is doing.
    During second Feast-phase just use Berserk in Bear-Form and kill the add with your co-tank and use HotW again for the third feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Anyone have tips for mythic gorefedora? Trying to progress on him? Can you dodge applications of the stacking debuff from the add maybe with GoE?
    I used pulv first kill and it didn't feel better than just running BF.

Either works if you want to do more damage ignore pulv and use BF.

Haven't killed it yet, but after getting through p1 and p2 several times, I didn't really notice taking damage at any point once we started killing tank adds in a reasonable amount of time (ie. before the other tank gets sent down). I've been using BF and will probably stick with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    Haven't killed it yet, but after getting through p1 and p2 several times, I didn't really notice taking damage at any point once we started killing tank adds in a reasonable amount of time (ie. before the other tank gets sent down). I've been using BF and will probably stick with it.
    What is BF being used for? I can't quite see the reason for it.

What is BF being used for? I can't quite see the reason for it.
    only high dmg part is tanking add+gorefiend for a brief few sec while other tanks debuff resets, just another cd

because it aint pulverize

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearburd View Post
    only high dmg part is tanking add+gorefiend for a brief few sec while other tanks debuff resets, just another cd

because it aint pulverize
    I guessed yeah.

How do you guys use your berserk?

I've found that my group are having trouble killing add inside in the time at points so I just save my cooldown and and ring for it and do less damage on P2, is that much of a loss for hopefully making P1 slightly easier?

I guessed yeah.

How do you guys use your berserk?

I've found that my group are having trouble killing add inside in the time at points so I just save my cooldown and and ring for it and do less damage on P2, is that much of a loss for hopefully making P1 slightly easier?
    with hotw on first feast, just at with mangle 2nd feast with hotw 3rd feast.

kill a dps in the water with each tank as they go down to help kill it and kill the constructs down there.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-07-28 at 01:33 AM.

What he said, we did the same. Works like a charm,

Can stress to your dps that killing big add during 2nd Feast isn't a priority. You're both out, swapping frequently. Let people who can feed their ST damage on boss. While you Berserk him and the boss ^^

What trinkets are everyone using now on bosses? I have heroic versions of almost everything and zero BRF trinkets. Mostly going Anzu/Mirror on every fight. WuE only on Tyrant and SoC on Assault/Iskar.

Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    What trinkets are everyone using now on bosses? I have heroic versions of almost everything and zero BRF trinkets. Mostly going Anzu/Mirror on every fight. WuE only on Tyrant and SoC on Assault/Iskar.
    Mirror/Anzus on everyfight(if i had mirror) except mythic tyrant. I wouldnt bother using tank trinket on heroic if you are at least 700 its not needed.

Deleted
    Any news on Anzus vs. Soul Capacitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
    Any news on Anzus vs. Soul Capacitor?
    Anzu is better. Even with 35% uptime on Soul Capacitor it only adds like 600k dmg done. It actually doesn't do a lot. Bears outside HoTW or Cleave Berserk is literally worthless when it procs. It blows up for like 80-100k dmg over what you did.

Deleted
    So Anzus + Blademaster would be the best combo dps wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
    So Anzus + Blademaster would be the best combo dps wise?
    Ya it should be. The only time Soul would win is like triple proc during HoTW on a boss that dies in 2m. Which won't happen for a while at least not on mythic.

Deleted
    Alright, thx man.

The biggest problem there is fights you don't have control over where soul capacitor would miss hitting anything due to tank mechanics if it lined up bad that and bears dps isn't bursty at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are your thoughts on Malicious Censer? Worth attempting to get?

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rbunn View Post
    What are your thoughts on Malicious Censer? Worth attempting to get?
    Not at all. Blademaster is more dps. Anzu is more dps and way better survival. Censer looked good because of all the MS, but a flat Agi proc is actually pretty weak.