Thread: PVP Rewards

Deleted

PVP Rewards

I have a question,

Im kinda new in pvp, i´ve been doing some arena fights 2v2 and i have aquired a rating of 756.

On the general website of MMO there is the following quote:

With the upcoming release of Patch 6.2, Arena and Rated Battleground Season 16 will be ending. Once the patch is live, we'll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.

All players who believe that they may have qualified for PvP Season 16 awards should note the following:
    In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 16 has ended.
    PvP Season 16 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Do i get a title or mount of anything else? If so, will i receive this in mailbox or do i have to go collect it somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    You get titles or/and a mount if you are within a certain percentage of the best players and have at least 50 games played. The cut off is as following - Primal Gladiator: Top 0.1 %, Gladiator: Top 0.5 %, Duelist: Top 3.0 %, Rival: Top 10.0 %, Challenger: Top 35.0 %. The challenger title is roughly around 1575. You will get the titles automatically and the mount (which will only be handed out to anyone getting Gladiator or Primal Gladiator) will come with the mail (afaik).
    Note that Glad will only be handed out in 3v3.

At 756 you aren't elligible for any rewards though.

Deleted
    Thanks for your good information!