Thread: Have a problem

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Have a problem

Was recently playing a game stayed up all night on it just fine, computer was working great and everything was okay wasnt too hot either, but all of a sudden my computer doesnt want to run the game sometimes. My computer would completely lock up and the sound would idk break? Basically the windows error sound XD, anyway after it does that i cant do anything not even ctrl alt delete i have to hard restart it. Any ideas? Already did chkdsk nothing was found
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you think your question will be answered with no details wahtsoever (like game you played, your computer specs etc), you're deluding yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    If you think your question will be answered with no details wahtsoever (like game you played, your computer specs etc), you're deluding yourself.
    Was tired XD forgot just woke up, when i was playing all night dont think its due to overheating since i usually have my computer facing me would notice all the hot air. Checked for bios updates nothing for the past 2 years lawl, anyway game doesnt really matter because it'd even do it on WoW, GTA 4, Revelations Online, only game that it didnt happen on was Witcher 3 so if it was my graphics card it'd happen on there too because i was running with full extra + uni tweaks all night.

i5 3570k @ 3.8
    GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    CORSAIR CX series CX750 750W ATX12V / EPS12V
    G.SKILL Sniper Series Ram
    EVGA SuperClocked w/ ACX Cooling 02G-P4-2774-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 770
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-06-19 at 11:02 PM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.