[Holy Guide] Proving Grounds: Endless Healer (Wave 30) Achievement!

After seeing in a recent MMO Champion news post that less than 1% of people have this achievement, and after obtaining it myself, I decided to make a guide for obtaining it on a holy paladin. This makes the achievement quite prestigious and it awards the title 'the Proven Healer' so it's definitely worth doing!

This guide is valid as of patch 6.2, and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Feedback is also appreciated

Wow! I love this guide! Clean, clear, concise, and informative. Very nicely done!

I only have a minor disagreement in regards to a couple of the talent choices. In much later waves, I have found that I prefer:

1. Execution Sentence over Holy Prism
    2. Saved by the Light over Beacon of Faith

But again, the differences between these abilities may only be noticeable if you're pushing well beyond wave 30. Assuming that the viewers of this guide are only going for the title, then it does not really matter a whole lot as any of these talents will get the job done in my opinion. So my only critique is besides the point.

So, all in all, I think you did a fantastic job! Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback! yeah I tried to acknowledge that saved by the light may be viable but I'm so used to 2 beacons :P I've never heard of a holy paladin using execution sentence but then most guides and endgame content revolve around raids, perhaps an argument could be made for its use in 5 mans. I can definitely see how it would help big time with tank healing. Thankfully choosing either of these doesn't affect the guide much!

Made it in wotlk, if I ever lost it I would genuinely cry haha