View Poll Results: $1000 or 500 Euros for your Underwear?

Voters
61. This poll is closed
  • Nope, but wish them luck on their treasure hunt.

5 8.20%
  • No, in the form of spraying them with mace or screaming for police.

1 1.64%
  • Yes, sure why not I am done with them anyways.

54 88.52%
  • Other.

1 1.64%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

$1000 or 500 Euros for your Underwear?

Ok you are walking down the street with your someone, and a guy/girls walks up to you and offers to buy your used underwear for $1000 US or 500 Euros.

HOWEVER if you say yes, there ain't going to be any of that sure hold on a sec walk away and buy a pack and cheat them on their prize, NO YOU have to take off what you are wearing right in front of them or at least where they can see you change out of them so they aren't cheated.

Also if you don't wear underwear, say they ask for your shoes instead, (Foot Fetish) would you do it?

The reason I ask is because I am slightly curious how much people are willing to be compensated for someone else's weird request that might be difficult to have fulfilled plus I heard about this being something people buy out of a Machine in some places.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-06-19 at 10:29 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    would have to pay lot more than that if they want me to take off on the street

Unless I happen to be wearing my undies with the gold trimming that day, most likely, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you can buy them in Japan.

I would definitely take them off and hand them over for $1000. I'm comfortable with the splendour of my genitals and I enjoy making easy money at no expense to myself.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Sell used underwear? Sure. Remove it in front of them? Maybe but not in public. Most likely i wouldnt trust the person making the offer though. Btw, i dont think 500 euro is even close to equal 1000 dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Nah, I would like the money, but I wouldn't believe they were going to pay me. #idonttrustyoubro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Nah, I would like the money, but I wouldn't believe they were going to pay me. #idonttrustyoubro
    No this is a transaction on the spot, which is why you can't make off and cheat them on the goods, they have the money you have merchandise, are you going to make the trade?

Yes.

I actually wouldn't give them my shoes though I don't want to walk around with no shoes all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yes.

I actually wouldn't give them my shoes though I don't want to walk around with no shoes all day.
    Yeah but you are $1000 Richer, imagine the shoes you can buy with that, and a steak dinner, and two tickets to see Jurassic World in Ultra HD surround sound.

Deleted
    Hung like a moose so every minute of air for the boys is simply free publicity.
    Ill take the 1000 thank you.

For shoes I don't see why not. They're just shoes.

Underwear is a little more...uhhh...weird to be giving away. Honestly if it was just for the underwear $1000 is too good to pass up even though I have problems with it, but if they have to watch me then no. I'm not a fucking stripper.

Deleted
    Let me rephrase that: For a 1000 bucks ill take em off and do a 3km walk with my wang out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    For shoes I don't see why not. They're just shoes.

Underwear is a little more...uhhh...weird to be giving away. Honestly if it was just for the underwear $1000 is too good to pass up even though I have problems with it, but if they have to watch me then no. I'm not a fucking stripper.
    Yeah the point is they have a fetish, I choose underwear because I can't think of any other item that would remain PG, besides underwear, or shoes if people didn't w ear any.

So substitute Shoes for Underwear, if you want the idea is someone has a fetish and wants to buy your used item, would you do it right there on the spot?

I'm not sure I can come back in this thread anymore after reading the vivid imagery of pure horror in Shiift's last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah the point is they have a fetish, I choose underwear because I can't think of any other item that would remain PG, besides underwear, or shoes if people didn't w ear any.

So substitute Shoes for Underwear, if you want the idea is someone has a fetish and wants to buy your used item, would you do it right there on the spot?
    95% of the posters on this forum: Instant yes/"how flattering, it doesn't harm me so sure why not."

I'm with the 95%, only because $1000 is a lot of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hand it over right then and there, then run home and get more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yes as long as I don't have to worry about any indecent exposure laws.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I'd do it.